• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Need new map rota and more things

WISH

Banrighted
Banrighted
Map rotation - I volunteer to type a new rotation, if some one tell which maps and gametypes to add. I think 30-40 maps with gametypes is OK.

Satchel charge - IMO, it works better with tank maps, but should we try it with following rule:
// Enable remote detonable satchels (0 = no, 1 = yes)
set awe_satchel "0"
The rule above reduces camping on HQ gametype, since it can't be placed near radio. Also it prevents spawnkilling on non-turnbased gametypes. If we decide to try this rule, @Thunder, following rules need to change also:
set awe_br3_satchelcharge "1"
set awe_br4_satchelcharge "1"
It gives to rank 3 and 4 satchel on respawn.

If we want some more things, I'll suggest to a new gametype, since it's possible with awe mod. For example demolition gametype. It's mix of HQ and sd gametypes and it allows some of rule changes such as:
- Number of objectives which must be destroyed (1 or 2, objectives from sd gametype).
- Time to plant and defuse a bomb.
- Time for bomb to explode.
- Delay to allies and axis respawn.
- Number of explosives packs to attackers.
- Number of maximum bomb carriers at the same time.

Some player asked is it possible to add music from the radio on HQ gametype. I have already tested it and yes, it's possible. Allies and axis have different sound files, so there can be added 2 songs.

Szilom

Registered
Too many people complain about new rotation.
Server seems empty last days.
I see alot of people from JFF playing other servers.

Just sayin ;)

Putty

Registered
Szilom wish been on server, and I know we all fed up with you :( really bad your all the time winning, in here, in game.. never nothing good for you.. I am one of the oldest member in UO, I know your history same lots of people... But you changed, and now I am seriously thinking about to talk others about you... Lots of players had problem with you I am not play nearly 2 weeks on uo, but still know everything, and I know what you done today on server keep winning, yelling is boring man... really boring so at this time ask you last time play for fun, try to be positive and enjoy to play.. if you cant do this just leave us to play for fun... please.. Thanks man

Szilom wish been on server, and I know we all fed up with you :( really bad your all the time winning, in here, in game.. never nothing good for you.. I am one of the oldest member in UO, I know your history same lots of people... But you changed, and now I am seriously thinking about to talk others about you... Lots of players had problem with you I am not play nearly 2 weeks on uo, but still know everything, and I know what you done today on server keep winning, yelling is boring man... really boring so at this time ask you last time play for fun, try to be positive and enjoy to play.. if you cant do this just leave us to play for fun... please.. Thanks man

Geeeezz, you are good actor Putty :)
I have no problems with noone on this server and vice versa :) I dont understand why you lying here :D Im sure you have more enemies here than I :)

And about today i have writed only something like " Hey putty, wish, Zyklon pls start playing HQ coze we cant win this"
and thats all ;)
So yeah, that was "whining" and "yelling" :D
And 1 minutes later you kicked me ;)

So stop lying coze as you know JFF guys have chatlogs so we can check this situation ;)

Peace man.

-----------

PS. We need little bit different rotation. This is not bad, but it can be better ;)
Where can i find list with current map rotation?

Putty

Registered
Geeeezz, you are good actor Putty :)
I have no problems with noone on this server and vice versa :) I dont understand why you lying here :D Im sure you have more enemies here than I :)

And about today i have writed only something like " Hey putty, wish, Zyklon pls start playing HQ coze we cant win this"
and thats all ;)
So yeah, that was "whining" and "yelling" :D
And 1 minutes later you kicked me ;)

So stop lying coze as you know JFF guys have chatlogs so we can check this situation ;)

Peace man.

-----------

PS. We need little bit different rotation. This is not bad, but it can be better ;)
Where can i find list with current map rotation?

I am shocked o_O