• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

need advice

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
graphics card is integrated and its not really good, i have similar integrateg gpu on my mbo hd4200 and when i used to play on it, it gave me 40-60 fps on 800x600 lowest settings on cod4
everything else is ok

it will be kinda playable with bad graphics
you could invest 30-40 euro for some second hand graphics like radeon r7 250 or nvidia gt 740 to make games run decent

Lyzone

Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander
Warteam Member
I could easily run cod4 on 250fps 333fps on my old ass PC years ago, it had 512mb ram GT 220 video card and some old ass processor.

So if your goal is to run cod4 well you are fine I guess . Just get a proper config for cod4 and that's it, that is if you play competitively and don't care about the eye candy graphics e.t.c. which suck anyway since this game is like 10 years old.

i can run cod 4 in acer aspire with 2gb ram and 512 gpu but after a long time it started 2 stuck and i formated it today and dont want to play there anymore so i was thinking if i sell it and invest some money can buy a better1 so it will not crash anymore, i play cod4 onily

bcz if i continue playing at laptop after 6 months it will probably stuck again and i dont like to loose my stats at zombie server again, elementx is going 2 far XD

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
If you are aiming for good fps, rule of thumb as others have mentioned is to avoid integrated graphics (shared memory ones). For one they will mostly just 'work' but will leave you dissatisfied, secondly they are generally geared towards more of normal application usage and less gaming. Plus getting a decent + recent dedicated GPU will leave you satisfied for the upcoming years not only while playing Cod4 :)

KonZone

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
element ill change gpu , but dk is cpu worth it?
"Integrated" means that it is built into the CPU, you just have install a second graphics card and it will use that one instead. It would be easier if you could post a link to where the PC is being sold so we can see the full specifications and price, not all PC can add a graphics card.

KonZone

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
im buyng this, thnx for ur advices and time
That will do fine for CoD 4, and you can probably keep 250 fps in most cases (not 100% sure). If you ever decide to start playing CS GO you will be probably be able to have 60-100 fps. You will not be able to play new games though.