• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My newest beat :D

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
ok guys.... i have a question... and that is... why cant i upload my music i make here?

I did 2 type of beats... and i just wanna know what u guys think i should upload to Youtube this time... but the problem is... i cant share it with u guys... there is a problem... anyone who know what to do tell me please. :D

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
ok guys.... i have a question... and that is... why cant i upload my music i make here?

I did 2 type of beats... and i just wanna know what u guys think i should upload to Youtube this time... but the problem is... i cant share it with u guys... there is a problem... anyone who know what to do tell me please. :D
Well just upload it on YouTube and share the link with us...
That should work..

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
Put the video to "Not listed" (on YouTube) so only those, who have the link to the video will see the video. Also your subscribers won't, if they don't have the exact link.

GammaDeltaII

RiddleBox
Senior Admin
If I may make a suggestion; focus on some kind of recurring theme. It sounds a bit chaotic — like you're trying to fit in as many beats, effects and melodies as you can. You need to have some kind of basis, build up to it and then add some sick drops or breaks in between :p

Overall, I liked the first one better :)

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Hi guys... i made a new beat and i run out of name ideas to my beats... so if anyone have any good names tell me!

would be much appricieted... right now i need for a HipHop beat... but you can also give me idea names to house. dubstep. hiphop. sad beats.... well yeah you name it :D

thank you!

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Hi guys... i made a new beat and i run out of name ideas to my beats... so if anyone have any good names tell me!

would be much appricieted... right now i need for a HipHop beat... but you can also give me idea names to house. dubstep. hiphop. sad beats.... well yeah you name it :D

thank you!
I could imagine names like..
"redzye rocks"
"once redzye always redzye"
"redzyelicious"
"in the name of redzye"
"eye of the redzye"

Or something like that...
These names fit to any kind of music genre ;)