1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TaterWhacker, Feb 20, 2017.

1. TaterWhacker

TaterWhacker Registered

Hello, I figured I would make an introduction since I ran into this server today on WaW and it seems like you got a good group of people right here.

My name is Joshua, I'm 16 years old (Well, I'll be 17 in March), and I like to play Call of Duty. My in-game name is TaterWhacker, like here on the forums I just signed up for. And, it is supposed to be like those German anti-personnel grenades, but whereas the Allies called them potato smashers, I changed it up slightly ;). Enough about that. I was hopping about on servers and I just happened to land on this one. Seems like a good place, good server, good people, etc. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and see how people are on this forum, and maybe make some friends that I can play with on the server sometime!

2. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Welcome :)

We are all super awesome :cool:

Do you only play WaW or also other CoDs? We also have CoD:UO, CoD2 and CoD4 servers if you like :)

Trobon likes this.
  3. TaterWhacker

TaterWhacker Registered

I mainly play WaW almost all day everyday, but sometimes I hit up CoD4 every once in awhile. Mainly WaW, cause I'm all about that 3 K.D. ;)

ElementX likes this.
  4. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

5. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Welcome then :) Have fun here!

6. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Welcome on forum,have fun