• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Must read!

Rayne

Registered
Hey, guys!

You know those servers you play Call of Duty on every now and then? The ones Thunder maintains and finances? Well, you know, he does it for us all. He works and then he works some more when he comes home from work so we can all have fun. And still we find it so hard to donate TWO stinking dollars to him that would make it easier for him to hold those servers online. Two dollars is not that much, is it? If every one of you would donate only that much, we could reach 100 a month easily. I mean, don't you feel bad for being a part of the community you supposedly love, but you can't help him out with something like that? Jeez, this guy's heart must be as big as the Moon because he wants us all to keep playing on the servers even though maintaining them means a big minus on his credit card.

Please, guys, let's try to be a bit more helpful from now on and donate at least 2 dollars a month. You could all probably find those 2 dollars somewhere in your room anyway. So think about who needs it most. This guy spends his salary so we could all have fun.
Let's make it easier for him!

Cheers,
Rayne

Last edited:
It's really not that simple. You might not consider 2 dollars as a big amount, but that's only your perspective. I have known people in here to could barely afford the rent every month. But they helped the community in other ways as the best they could.

Some people help by donating money, others by monitoring the servers and keeping them free from cheaters. Trying to measure the love for the community in money is just plain stupid.

Not saying that more people could donate, but accusing everyone like this is not the way to go.

Spoma

The Rebellious Deserter
Donator
It's really not that simple. You might not consider 2 dollars as a big amount, but that's only your perspective. I have known people in here to could barely afford the rent every month. But they helped the community in other ways as the best they could.

Some people help by donating money, others by monitoring the servers and keeping them free from cheaters. Trying to measure the love for the community in money is just plain stupid.

Not saying that more people could donate, but accusing everyone like this is not the way to go.
dont be full of it. the post was aiming at those who CAN afford 2 bucks. its plain obvious. It is really simple, who has it, pls, you are welcome to donate, this was a reminder, who doesn't, doesn't need to. me and rayne can't afford rent. we do not work. and we are students. without a part time job. we barely had anything to eat till we now moved back to my parents. still, 2 bucks was always there. its just one beer.

Not everyone can, but the ones who can/or show up, their opinion I care about. simple.
edit: just for the record, i dont think you fit in into either one of those groups at the moment.

Last edited:
dont be full of it. the post was aiming at those who CAN afford 2 bucks. its plain obvious. It is really simple, who has it, pls, you are welcome to donate, this was a reminder, who doesn't, doesn't need to. me and rayne can't afford rent. we do not work. and we are students. without a parttime job. we barely had anything to eat till we now moved back to my parents. still, 2 bucks was always there. its just one beer.
" If every one of you would donate only that much, we could reach 100 a month easily" - I don't know about you, but to me it seems like it was written for every member.

And people know that Thunder need donations, no need for some silly reminder. In case you didn't notice there is a big red box in the top right corner that shows how much money that has been donated. Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm sure you only want to help. But doing it like this rather suggests that you are trying to come off as someone who stands above everyone else, just cause you can afford to donate money.

Spoma

The Rebellious Deserter
Donator
" If every one of you would donate only that much, we could reach 100 a month easily" - I don't know about you, but to me it seems like it was written for every member.

And people know that Thunder need donations, no need for some silly reminder. In case you didn't notice there is a big red box in the top right corner that shows how much money that has been donated. Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm sure you only wan't to help. But doing it like this rather suggests that you are trying to come off as someone who stands above everyone else, just cause you can afford to donate money.
actually its quite the opposite. i cant. but i do. id donate 2$ extra if you show up 2 times a month with a constructive idea to share rather than showing up every 6 months gaging on things that are being done.

I-ROCK

Registered
2 dollars not that big even here it equals about 20 Egyptian pounds here i will but i really don't have credit card till now but soon i'll get one
:)

CCR

CoD:UO Player
i donate but it cant see it in the wall of donates why ?
Please wait, Sometime it takes up to 3 days to show up. Thunder does it manually.

And people know that Thunder need donations, no need for some silly reminder. In case you didn't notice there is a big red box in the top right corner that shows how much money that has been donated.
I can't remember when was the last time I donated. But, some words inspired me to donate 2 EUR right now.

P.S.- My country doesn't support international transaction. Sometime, I do some freelancing online and got some bucks. I wish I could do more freelancing like that.

Last edited:

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
yh it came throuw 1.20€

Sorry, about this. (I deleted the paygol button)
It was something requested by the members a long time ago. But it eats more money then u get

Last edited:

Welden

Very anti-fish
I'm still waiting for my pay from this summer's work, should get in a week or two, that will be one month of upkeep coming in at once. #richkid#thuglife#ucanttouchthis#ineedtostopusingthis#

Zaid

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
really guys you believe or not i can donate 20 to 30 or maybe more euro in month but i dont have a credit card and paypal but if you want me to donate throw phone i can donate 10 or 20 at a time just tell me how much you can get if i donate 10 or 20