• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Movie Night Movie Night 29.07.2018

Which movie!?

• Ready player one

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Kingsman

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Blackpanther

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Star wars rogue one

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Wreck it Ralph

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

REM

REMember
Game Admin
Donator
I voted for first in list, cause i even didn't hear this movie's name. it will be surprise for me, no spoilers please ))
It's based off a book of the same name, never read it myself but have heard it's a very good book. Trailers from the movie look insane so I'm excited to see it :p

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
It's based off a book of the same name, never read it myself but have heard it's a very good book. Trailers from the movie look insane so I'm excited to see it :p
It’s not a bad film, but it is pure product placement the movie. It was fun to watch the car chase around Birmingham when they were filming it :p

REM

REMember
Game Admin
Donator
Seems Ready Player One has won. I'm looking forward to it. Surprisingly, I haven't seen any details about an after party. Someone *cough* @CmD *cough* should throw something together ;P

REM

REMember
Game Admin
Donator
We should add some rolling text on the cod4/5 servers promoting movie night. This would be a great way of potentially gaining new members on the forums.

Really wished I thought of this earlier and not 1 day before but oh well >.<