• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Movie Night Movie Night 29.07.2018

Which movie!?

• Ready player one

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Kingsman

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Blackpanther

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Star wars rogue one

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Wreck it Ralph

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

CmD

うわああああああい!!!!
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
Yeehaw, it's back boys and girls! Thanks to @Thunder for sorting out the server and allowing OBS to work, movie nights will be back ;)

When: 29.07.2018 at 21:00 Server time (CEST/GMT +1)
Where: http://cp.justforfun-gaming.com/page/MovieNight
You just need a forum account to join in!

Some extra info:
Code:
For the people who dont know what we do. A movie night is actualy a chatroom next to a streaming video screen. Where we talk whilst seeing the movie. This caused for a couple of funny and great moments.

Requirements:
*A good browser (Hate to IE)
*+-200kb/sec download speed the more the better.
So, as usual, post some ideas for some films you'd like to see! As long as they are high quality enough for us to watch, lets see those suggestions!

E.G:
Ready Player One
Kingsman
Black Panther
Wreck-it Ralph
Star Wars Rogue One

See you there!

CmD

うわああああああい!!!!
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
I mean I’m more leaning towards ready player one, but I can’t make a poll to see who wants what :/

CmD

うわああああああい!!!!
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
Hey, can u create events with something like this https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ ?
It would be much more easily each time to check the movies night date and time

Or make some back time counter on forum page in visible position somethere ) I want to join but i simply can forget about it )
Sure thing, I'll add a timezone converter to it in future. Here is a link to the start time of the MN. :)

Looks like we have a winner for the film :

I think we know who the only person that voted for the Room was though @ElementX ^^;

Last edited: