• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Movie Night Movie Night 26.08.2018

Movie Night selection (2 votes)

• Avengers Infinity War 2

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Shrek

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Deadpool 2

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Star Wars Rogue One

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Black Panther

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Spirited Away <3

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
Been busy, and weekends for a few weeks might be unavailable for me, so a short n sweet Movie Night this weekend! Quick poll here, if there's anything someone realllly wants us to watch, I'll see what I can do.

When: 26.08.2018 at 21:00 Server time (CEST/GMT +1)
Where: http://cp.justforfun-gaming.com/page/MovieNight
You just need a forum account to join in!

Some extra info:
Code:
For the people who dont know what we do. A movie night is actualy a chatroom next to a streaming video screen. Where we talk whilst seeing the movie. This caused for a couple of funny and great moments.

Requirements:
*A good browser (Hate to IE)
*+-200kb/sec download speed the more the better.
So, as usual, post some ideas for some films you'd like to see! As long as they are high quality enough for us to watch, lets see those suggestions!
It's a bit short notice, so I cut the selection, but as I said if there's something you guys realllly want, let me know.

See you there!

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
Looks like we got ourselves a winner with 42.1% of the vote : Spirited Away. I can do either the English DUB or Original with Subs, but because of some people just wanting to watch and not read, and being international, I'll use the dubbed - but I can easily switch between the two, no problems.

Shrek was close, if you reallllly want Shrek, I'll put it on sometime soon ;) probably the next one :p

See you all there tomorrow! (providing no technical difficulties :3 )

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
Bump, movie night starts in a little bit, pretty much when I restock on some cider downstairs, and grab some biscuits.