• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Minecraft part of the community

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
Hmm I would play and also I have a little knowledge how the things works there, cause I was an Admin of a minecraft Server in the past.
But I'm sure how many players we will have. As @Ardens alreday said, the server might die... But if it's possible we could give it a try.

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
I feel bad attaching myself to threads if I don't know if I'll do much, but as woofwoof said, a night might be quite fun to have every now and then, for each game (that's not the popular ones;)) like MC and/or csgo and maybe ever UO or cod2 if people are up for setting aside a night like movie night to bring at least a little bit of life into these games. :) I don't know, but I like what WarDog put :p

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
We dont need to revive this section, but i can do whatever you like. Aslong you play alot / get others to play i'm fine. I have no contacts left in the mc world or know what things are popular atm.

Are there still some minecraft players ?
Should we close this part of the forum ?
Or shall we try again a server ?
hi, i know this is closed and all, but i havnt been active for a while.
i am a huge MC fan, and play about 2-3 hours a day. i used to be on the JFF server all the time until i went cold some time back. only recently found out the server had been closed. if, and when you do decide to open the server again, i could possibly get some guys from SA and england who craft alot to join.

Hey heard rumor of a MineCraft Technic server for MineCraft Legends (really fun mod pack BTW) and was wondering when we would be able to get on. A friend of mine said it was going to be a Whitelist only server. I personally would play on the server any time I'm not at work. Any idea when we can get on??? Thanks!