1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Membership

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cell, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cell

Cell Registered

In-game name : Cell
    Why do you want to join ? : i used to play here since 2014, i play here only so i like JFF servers , i used to play cod4 since i was 8-9 yrs so it,s my childhood game ^^ .
    Which games do you play ? :Cod 4
    Which servers do you play on ? :All of JFF servers, specially #3
    When do you play (time + timezone) ? :21:00-03:00 GMT+3 , sometimes 03:00-06:00 GMT+3 (According to my spare time)
    What can you do to make JFF better ? : catching the hackers and people who glitch , and make sure that the players apply the rules like (English only) ...etc , i really want to make the servers clean as i can.
    Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? : i have one already

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  2. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

Love how people want to join so badly and want others to follow the rules but don't even read the red sticky threads called "READ FIRST"...

5. You Got Rejected:

- If you get Rejected, you have to wait 4 weeks to apply again, or simply, wait until the next admin meeting to make a new request. This will give you enough time to try and change our minds about you. If you are truly interested about becoming our member > Do Not Give Up!

- Any request made within 4 weeks since the last Admin Meeting will be denied right away and deleted. Please remain patient before making a new request.

Due to this you Application is invalid. Try again in 4 weeks.

Cell, Ana, Hybrid and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cell

Cell Registered

OK

4. Cell

Cell Registered

Delete this thread if u can, please .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.