1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 Membership Application

Discussion in 'Want To Join?' started by Ramanujan, Dec 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ramanujan

Ramanujan Registered

• In-game name : Ramanujan
    • Country : USA (California), but hometown is Amsterdam, Netherlands (play there over breaks)
    • Why do you want to join ? : I play on the server every day, and I love the JFF community; specifically, I am personable with many of the regular admins on my server as well and want to join the community. Above all, I absolutely love the game.
    • Which games do you play ? : COD4
    • Which servers do you play on ? : =[JFF]= Cracked Server #3 Hardcore (primary) , =[JFF]= Cracked Server #2 (secondary)
    • When do you play (time + timezone) ? : in Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00) 7pm-2am, but on breaks in Amsterdam, Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00) 12pm-3am
    • What can you do to make JFF better ? : Be proactive in identifying, warning, and banning nuisances/hackers/team trolls along with the rest of the JFF team.
    • Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? : Done :)

REM likes this.
  2. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

You successfully created your "Want to join" application, now be patient, we have our voting system.
    Don't worry, you will be informed about the results after the next admin meeting, whether you passed recruitment or not.
    Please be patient and stay active in-game and on the forums. Browse our forum for more information about our community, rules and our ranking system.
    Thanks for your understanding and good luck.

REM and Ramanujan like this.
  3. Ramanujan

Ramanujan Registered

Thanks for the prompt response Trobon! I look forward to hearing the results from the admin meeting. Best Regards.

Trobon and REM like this.
  4. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Unfortunately, you did not pass the recruitment. Better luck next time! :)

5. Ramanujan

Ramanujan Registered

Thanks for letting me know Gisbourne. Is there a certain place/admin I can ask in order to determine why I didn't pass recruitment so I can work on that in the next four weeks before the next application date?

Uriel and REM like this.
  6. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

go on addon and chat with someone. its easier that way. But more or less you have it all in want to join form, read it again. and then ask someone for more info.

Ramanujan, Uriel, REM and 1 other person like this.
  7. Ramanujan

Ramanujan Registered

Cheers ElementX, will do!

REM likes this.
  8. REM

REM 48 65 6c 6c 6f 21

Yeah Like add me already >.<!!

9. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Please refrain from spamming in the application thread of someone else.

Do not reply please.

Trappz likes this.