1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Membership Application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by -Ho-Oh-, Sep 13, 2017.

1. -Ho-Oh-

-Ho-Oh- Looking For Hackers Member

• In-game name :HO_OH-------
    • Why do you want to join ? :I want to help this community as much as i can.
    • Which games do you play ? :COD4,COD5
    • Which servers do you play on ? :Cod4 Server 1,2,3 And COD5 1,2.
    • When do you play (time + timezone) ? :Morning and Night.
    • What can you do to make JFF better ? :I am playing in your servers for 4 years And I want to take care of hackers and will make smile in faces. Many people left the game for unbalance so, i will try to solve this problem.
    • Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? done.

OTe, lifeboy, ElementX and 1 other person like this.
  2. lifeboy

lifeboy I Will Be Watching You Banrighted Donator

You successfully created your "Want to join" application, now be patient, we have our voting system.
    Don't worry, you will be informed about the results after the next admin meeting, whether you passed recruitment or not.
    Please be patient and stay active in-game and on the forums. Browse our forum for more information about our community, rules and our ranking system.
    Thanks for your understanding.

-Ho-Oh- likes this.
  3. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Welcome in! Have a look at the info threads in the member section of the forum, congratz! :)

-Ho-Oh-, The_sky_was_pink and lifeboy like this.
  4. The_sky_was_pink

The_sky_was_pink Tiny Hippo Donator

Now u have ur own inquisitor in team. He will always be watching to have a fire not fading, in which you burn cheaters :rolleyes:
    Congrats ;)

-Ho-Oh-, OTe, __Aboody__ and 2 others like this.