• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Map rotation server 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heimdall

LMG/Sniper-[No]Skiller
Hey guys,

Like the title says I wanna ask for a new rotation of server 3. here is my idea:

crossfire = sab
bloc = Dom
Chinatown = s&d
backlot = tdm
strike = sab
city streets = dom
pipeline = s&d
countdown = tdm
crossfire = sab

would be happy if u give me ur opinion. :)

Greetz Pvt_Lukas :)

// Edit I know that are pretty few maps so I'm open for suggestions etc. ;)

Last edited:

Heimdall

LMG/Sniper-[No]Skiller
crossfire = sab
bloc = Dom
Chinatown = s&d
backlot = tdm
strike = sab
city streets = dom
pipeline = s&d
countdown = tdm
crossfire = sab
bog = dom
crash = s&d
broadcast = tdm

so this is my final suggestion for the map rotation of server 3 would be happy if u tell ur opinion :)

Heimdall

LMG/Sniper-[No]Skiller
Hey @Admins i just wanted to ask who is responsible for server rotations cause nobody replied to this.

I'm Sry if I'm going on u nerves but I would rly suggest a new rotation :p

IedU

Winter has come.
No problema!
I actually never did it, always worried that I could mess everything up :p
I could have a look, talking with usual HC members so that we make everyone happy ^^

I just wonder why you guys insist on crossfire sabo.. i'ts just the worst combination - 99% of the time it takes ages to finish becouse of all the noobs/campers/idiots that simply don't understand how to play sabotage. I'd really like this mode to vanish compeletly from the rotation (not to mention i simply hate crossfire - but i know many of you like it).

Heimdall

LMG/Sniper-[No]Skiller
I just wonder why you guys insist on crossfire sabo.. i'ts just the worst combination - 99% of the time it takes ages to finish becouse of all the noobs/campers/idiots that simply don't understand how to play sabotage. I'd really like this mode to vanish compeletly from the rotation (not to mention i simply hate crossfire - but i know many of you like it).
yeah i know what u mean but when u got teams that know how to play sabotage this map is epic for sabotage
that's my opinion :)

Heimdall

LMG/Sniper-[No]Skiller
hey guys I don't wanna bother u again with this but I see there are still Nö changes in server 3 so I wanted to ask if there will change something or if it stay Like this

would love to see some new maps/gamemodes

Greetz Pvt_Lukas :)

Anubis

The Great
Kickrighted
I love Crossfire Sabo, as well as any other Sabo to be honest cause of so easy spawn kill and just ratio farm. It's perfect. And in Sabotages, even if I'm in a losing team (the spawn killed one) I can emerge victorious, both in ratio and overall score. That is why Sabo rules! Remember, you can't play objective on a public server 14v14 with 13 (or in 15% cases less) randoms. You just can't or better yet shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.