• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Map Rotation - 21/09/18

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master

faceoff

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Donator
Will put my choice after a few hours. Can U bring back SubPens pls just for tests. I know this map crash the server, but lets try for a little.

faceoff

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Donator
Hi again. This was map rotation on JFF Server 1, when I begin play here, and when I joined the community in Jul 29, 2014y. You can make this rotation.

1. Airfield
2. Breach
3. Revolution
4. KneeDeep
5. Asylum
6. Cortyard
7. Castle
8. Downfall
9. Battery
10. Hangar
11. Nightfire
12. MakinDay - Night
13. Outskirts
14. Roundhouse
15. Banzai
16. Seelow
17. Dome
18. Cliffside
19. Upheaval
20. Station
21. Corrosion
22. MakinDay

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
Hi again. This was map rotation on JFF Server 1, when I begin play here, and when I joined the community in Jul 29, 2014y. You can make this rotation.

1. Airfield
2. Breach
3. Revolution
4. KneeDeep
5. Asylum
6. Cortyard
7. Castle
8. Downfall
9. Battery
10. Hangar
11. Nightfire
12. MakinDay - Night
13. Outskirts
14. Roundhouse
15. Banzai
16. Seelow
17. Dome
18. Cliffside
19. Upheaval
20. Station
21. Corrosion
22. MakinDay
Nice. I will wait the weekend and I change the rotation of the maps, let's see how many suggestions we get meantime.

[jc]VanDamme

Banrighted
Banrighted
I have no opinion of Server #1, since it is all TDM, but server #2 could go back to the old rotation?
With SnD removed for TDM or KOTH, I beleive numbers drop when this gametype is played.
As discussed about sub pens map and giving it a go and try the new servers etc...what about a DM in courtyard, or have server #3 as a DM only server, at least as a test? Otherwise KOTH would good on that map!

Server 2:
gametype tdm map mp_dome
gametype dom map mp_makin
gametype koth map mp_seelow
gametype dm map mp_courtyard
gametype twar map mp_roundhouse
gametype ctf map mp_stalingrad
gametype sab map mp_makin_day
gametype tdm map mp_vodka
gametype koth map mp_asylum
gametype dom map mp_suburban
gametype koth map mp_castle
gametype ctf map mp_drum
gametype sab map mp_outskirts
gametype koth map mp_kwai
gametype tdm map mp_downfall
gametype dom map mp_ hangar
gametype twar map mp_shrine
gametype tdm map mp_airfield
gametype ctf map mp_nachtfeuer
gametype koth map mp_kneedeep
gametype tdm map mp_docks
gametype twar map mp_bgate
gametype dom map mp_subway

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
Of course, I can do the old or completely new map rotations on the servers, but as a starting point I can only use the first post in the thread, as the maps and game types. If you want a different map (Makin Day Night) or a game type (DM), or you want to change the server 3, then you must the a lobby about to Thunder. I think Thunder will certainly satisfy requests if will have time.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
i took out map downfall out of rotation, it seems that every time that map ends, a lot of ppl get kicked. I saw it way 2 many times to be a coincidence.