1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 Lyzone membership application.

Discussion in 'Want To Join?' started by Lyzone, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Lyzone

Lyzone MCMXCV

• In-game name : Lyzone
    • Why do you want to join ? :
    Because this is the only COD community I used to play in back in the day, and will play in from now on. I've known this community for a long time (since ~2011) and have met cool people with whom I played other games such as LoL, CS:GO even after I took a break from COD4. I would like to get to know new members that have popped up, get back in touch with the old ones and be a bit more on the inside of things here.

I'm in no need for any major admin rights though, It doesn't really matter to me if I have them, I'm mainly just looking for a membership, but If I would be given rights for taking IP's, that would come in handy for making reports.

Pretty much all I want is a minor role here. Help out here and there if needed and bring a bit more life to this place, to be part of this whole shabang called JFF. FeelsBadMan to be a random pleb otherwise.
    • Which games do you play ? :
    Here COD4 only. Outside of COD4 I could play LoL on both EUW and EUNE with some of you, I don't play that many games though.
    • Which servers do you play on ? :
    COD4 #2 and #1. Sometimes #3 HC if regular servers are empty.
    • When do you play (time + timezone) ? :
    Range would be ~ 6PM GMT+3 - 1AM GMT+3 monday trough friday. On weekends however everything depends, I have developed a weird sleeping schedule, so I can be on all night (seriously like 4am or 5am) and early mornings, and be off during afternoons and evenings. I'm an owl.

A lot also will depend on my studies. I'm in my 4th and final year of Bachelors, right now they are not that intense, however that might change closer to December, January and around time when May, June comes and I will have to prep my bachelors work and my internship diary or whatever you might call it.
    • What can you do to make JFF better ? :
    I could be a reserve for scrims and wars. I'm on at evenings and nights and that's usually when the action starts, I would be one of the accessible members if needed at that time.

I'm really competitive, so I would try my best to make JFF look real f*cking legit in game through play lol.

Also I'm not lazy when it comes to specing and reporting if I have suspicion. Even if sometimes my suspicion can cause a little drama, like recently recently, but I apologize once again MILFhunter, guess who now has /dynEnt_active turned on too ? MEEEEE !

So you get an active and watchful eye on the server WITH YOUR TEAMS TAG, how great is that ? AMAZING !
    • Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? : Done, have started adding people.

P.S.
    Here is a screenshot to make the post even more interesting
    Got to show off a bit too right ? 32 points away from TOP5 after 3-4 days of active play after coming back.

[​IMG]

2. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

You successfully created your "Want to join" application, now be patient, we have our voting system.
    Don't worry, you will be informed about the results after the next admin meeting, whether you passed recruitment or not.
    Please be patient and stay active in-game and on the forums. Browse our forum for more information about our community, rules and our ranking system.
    Thanks for your understanding.

3. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

Honestly, i whould kick -> temp -> ban people if they abuse this. Can this be discussed on admin meeting?
    Having members doing it whould tilt people who dont know about the command

-Sierra- likes this.
  4. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Your application has been put to hold. We'll discuss your application at the next admin meeting. Now it's your chance to prove us even more that you're ready to be a JFF-Member!

lifeboy, Trappz, Lyzone and 1 other person like this.