1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lyzone making his comeback. (amm, who ?)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lyzone, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Lyzone

Lyzone MCMXCV

Whats good in the hood, Lyzone here, aka Lyzone[<3KFC] and many other variations of the name Lyzone[...]

Many of you might not remember me, but back in the day I used to be one of the more active players on COD4 servers particularly non-hc ones, mostly server Nr.2 If I recall correctly.

I was known for trashtalking, tryharding for that sweet 4.0 KDA and memeing. Some JFF members might also remember me from playing Noobmod scrims with them, most however, are likely long gone, such as noneLT , Land if I'm not mistaken and many others.

I first joined these servers around early 2011 and played here for a couple of years. I'm glad that JFF is still as strong as ever, and the fact that my forum account still exists came in as a cool surprise, though I didn't use forums much at all.

Anyway, long story short, I got nostalgic, thought about COD4 and Noobmod and instantly remembered my times here, on JFF.

I'm here to announce my sort-of comeback, so if there are any OG members here, I'm eager to meet you every now and then when I pop in the servers. You will most likely catch me on Nr.1 and Nr.2, but most,most,most likely in Nr.2 if things are the way they were before.

Cheers !

2. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

Welcome back and glad to meet you :D

3. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

Welcome! :)

4. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

lifeboy, Unlucky, OTe and 2 others like this.
  5. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

This will be kinda interesting, I just finished with reading unban section xD 3 pages for unban well dude I think you really have some serious behavior issues but who knows maybe you got mature by the time (According to introduction uou are not) hope this case will be solved soon. By the way make an unban request and prey they would have mercy xD I wont. And if you ever get unbanned I will keep an eye on you and direct ban on your first mistake. Anyway welcome back hope you are changed ;)

OTe likes this.
  6. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

Feel free to play some scrims with us.
    //edit: wasnt that about a temp ban? That thread really made my day. I like you, lyzone

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    redzYe likes this.
  7. Trappz

Trappz Magic man Trappz Member

Welcome back

8. Thunder

Thunder Community Leader Community Leader Donator

Old stuff,unban

Trobon, ElementX, -Sierra- and 5 others like this.
  9. -Sierra-

Good hearted Thundy :p lyzone Im watching you:cool:

10. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

Dont touch my waifu. Finally someone for server 2 who is not completely braindead.

redzYe and Blade like this.
  11. el-cuxillito

el-cuxillito Naderman Banrighted

Eehhh -.-
    I am not a braindeaysywgdvqjIehevwywys

redzYe, lifeboy, Blade and 2 others like this.
  12. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Then welcome back

13. Lyzone

Lyzone MCMXCV

Haha I was toxic as **** bro, that was my whole niche. It was just a temp ban, I think It wasn't too long maybe couple of days lol.

Ayy listen here buddy, no need to bust my ass lol. It's all for shits and giggles, I'm never malicious to anyone. And besides I was a lot younger back then.

Oh man I really must get back in shape ! Played last night and got slaughtered, can't even shoot straight. Give me a week or two and then HMU. That was a temp ban and a really really short one at that so its aigh't but I recall being triggered about it since I spent all my free time on the servers lol.

No I'm watching YOU buddy ! Watch your self the sheriff is back in town.

You know what, you seem to be my type of guy. We will get along swimmingly !

redzYe, Hybrid and ElementX like this.
  14. Lyzone

Lyzone MCMXCV

This is after I got called a retard for context (Are you a retard ? )

EsaPetteri said:
    oh...my apologies cos my main language is not english...

usually ppl can understand me alot better than you have now.

you ever thought that it might be you what causes it? please, you see this (?) don't you? (?)

it means i ask that...i didn't say it is like that! (!) != i shout to you....don't start crying.

Me :

Read the post on the previous page about the question mark, and even then, by your logic I can say:
    Were you born out of anus and that's why you are so dumb?
    Do you enjoy sucking those d*cks you do on a daily basis?
    How does it feel to be the Jack Sparrow of the butt pirates?
    Are you a corn bread eating hoe?

Huehuehue >>(?)<< question mark, I wasn't shouting at you, it's not an insult.
    See, It just doesn't work out that well for others, but since you are on the top, you think you can simply bypass rule with a dumb question mark.
    But back on topic, I said I will shut up, unban me and see for your self that I won't talk sh*t to you, nor to others, you won't even notice me. I SWEAR.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
    HOLY **** THAT THREAD IS A GEM. I HAD ALREADY FORGOTTEN HOW SPICY IT WAS HOLY **** MAN.... LMAO
    I'm definitely not LIKE THAT now. However I do wonder whatever happened to Esa...

15. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

That will be boring. He usually camps at spawn..

/E:
    Please try to refrain from double-posting ;)

Hybrid and Blade like this.
  16. Sammy

Sammy Game Admin Game Admin Warteam Member

Add water to burnt area :D @-Sierra-

Juicy thread, though I like the current outcome. People change with time, here's to a good time on the servers and on the forum, welcome back :)

17. -Sierra-

Well since crossfire is now snd on #3 there is no danger about spawnkill, anyway I mostly use sniper on that map , I switch to LMG only if some kid start raging so I focus on getting server mad:D

18. land1987

land1987 Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

YO mate nice to see u back in game now i am Campari if u want to play some war just download addon and discord we need people like u!

Lyzone likes this.