• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

looking for some1 that plays dow40k Ultimate apocalypse xD

Shaikan

FAPRighted
well maybe its stupd to look for some1 to play RTS on forum thats mainly about CODs but maybe there are some1 fams that played that mod or alt least peoples that played vanilla DOW 40k.
Now im new to UA (ultimate apocalypse) but i played alot of DoW 40k vanilla and you know what swaping on UA was greatest thing in my entire life xD. i seek even like fuckin pros in this mod and newbies alike, just some1 to have fun together interseted in getiing the mod or game. would like to play some on tunngle and gameranger or **** like this so if you want to make something together with UA just write something about it under that post cheers <3.

Mr.FAPman Shai ;p

PS: maybe we will convince Thunder or Gianni to make Dow 40k great on JFF :D

If
well maybe its stupd to look for some1 to play RTS on forum thats mainly about CODs but maybe there are some1 fams that played that mod or alt least peoples that played vanilla DOW 40k.
Now im new to UA (ultimate apocalypse) but i played alot of DoW 40k vanilla and you know what swaping on UA was greatest thing in my entire life xD. i seek even like fuckin pros in this mod and newbies alike, just some1 to have fun together interseted in getiing the mod or game. would like to play some on tunngle and gameranger or **** like this so if you want to make something together with UA just write something about it under that post cheers <3.

Mr.FAPman Shai ;p

PS: maybe we will convince Thunder or Gianni to make Dow 40k great on JFF :D
40k DoW I advice soulstorm because it has more races to chose from , btw awesome game I spent hours and hours 2 years ago on it, I was like no life gamer :cool::p:D

Shaikan

FAPRighted
i know sierra cause the mod is only for soulstorm i too spent hours on playing it with russians and what not xD
but i found that mod UA and its my new life i think :eek:. if ill get some1 to play it with me :D

CmD

うわああああああい!!!!
Banrighted
Donator
Yeah I play it, need to reinstall the mod on new pc, but yeah I like ultimate apoc. Give me titans anyday

(Actually with you commenting on using tuungle, do you yse the disk version or steam version? Steam version you dont need to use tuungle, but disk requires more work. )

Shaikan

FAPRighted
yea i have disk cuz im bad hacker shai with cracked dow40k xd but the mod installed nicely everthying works it just crashes from time to time but thats mods for ya and i played on tunngle not only DoW but cod 5 zombies, Age of empires, warcaft and maybe something more so im used to it :D

CmD

うわああああああい!!!!
Banrighted
Donator
Ah crap, that means I need to find a portable disk drive to install that XD Might take me a lil while but I'll try and get a game sometime