1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long time ...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Psycho, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Psycho

Psycho Troll master trolled by Admins

Well its been a long time so I dont know where to write what ... I already did one post but havo no clue where xd
    Just came by to say hi. So happy to see a lot of old guys still sticking together and keeping jff alive :)

Anyways if some of u have ps4 be sure to add me on psn - psycho2601 .
    Im playing cod bo3 and mostly cod iw. Im adicted to cod iw these days :)

Cheers boys and girls :)

PhOenix, lifeboy, Nikolic and 5 others like this.
  2. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted Donator

Psycho likes this.
  3. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Helo helo

Welcome back :)

Psycho likes this.
  4. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

Welcome back mate ^^

Psycho likes this.
  5. OTe

OTe WaW Section Game Admin Donator

Psycho likes this.
  6. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Drama Queen <3

How you doin?

Psycho likes this.
  7. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Welcome back Zlaja! Kinda feel like i see a ghost now :D Drop in for some old cod4 sometimes!

Psycho, ElementX and -Sierra- like this.
  8. Psycho

Dont have cod4 anymore so I cant drop by :p only ps4 and all cod games on it ;) seems that all of u are stuck on pc ? Noone has ps4 ?

CmD likes this.
  9. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

didnt you hear? ps4 sucks man. Stuck on pc?! Im guessing u came back after recovering from some amnesia o_O, dont worry, it takes some time to remember it all. they call me ele, do you remember that?

10. WISH

WISH Banrighted Banrighted

No, no, only PS1 here :D NHL powerplay 96 with multitap games + beer FTW :p

KonZone, CmD, Nikolic and 2 others like this.
  11. PhOenix

PhOenix BOOBs Lover Banrighted

hello Zlaja.good to see u around.old good days in server 5:p.dont be lazy and install cod4 and play here u naab:);)

12. Psycho

No more pc cod 4 ... only remastered version on ps4 :p
    Is serv5 still alivd ?? Ahhh tears in my eyes when I remember good old days on that server...

PhOenix, CmD and ElementX like this.
  13. Psycho

Sta ima Bane :p tebe se ne moze zaboravit ;)

ElementX likes this.
  14. ElementX

Eh stari, im questioning if life is worth living. Almost every little pleasure i had is taken away and new painful and scary things are being introduced, have you ever tried eating raw garlic to medicate a painful wound in ur mouth? I wonder if the tears are just from garlic or a touch of sadness. But im still here, kicking, screaming, trying to find some purpose in life (new job). Remind me man, are you married yet? How painful was it for you :D, did they have to pull TT again ?!

Psycho, Vlado and Trobon like this.
  15. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted Donator

It would be if you visited more ;)
    Yeah lots of great times there, missing it like hell :(

Psycho, Trobon and Vlado like this.
  16. Psycho

Ya, married for half of year now. Dont see any changes... they say scary things about marrige but I guess they are wrong or I have an awsome women by my side. Guess Im lucky ... iIm playing cod 7 hrs a day while wife works ;) and the garlic part... I love luk, kapula, feferoni so I dont know what to say about that :p

CmD and ElementX like this.
  17. ElementX

try eating raw garlic, makes you cry. I see your living my dream > get married and play games while my wife works! Oh man, one day, one day...

Vlado, OTe and CmD like this.
  18. ElementX

BTW, congrats! That was long time coming, but your real challenge starts now, you need to keep that woman happy for the rest of your lives, and i mean really happy, while at the same time keeping your manhood, good luck old boy!

19. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Many knew that already
    (Hehe perks of being in the Whatsapp group :p)

CmD likes this.
  20. ElementX

hope you have enough space to carry your charger with u where ever you go, cause u know, one call and the battery is empty, you do know why they call them smart phones now, cause they aint mobile anymore. o, and dont drop them, or it might crack the screen. But hey, at least you have your whatsapp, good for you :cool:

CmD and Trobon like this.