• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Long time ...

Psycho

Troll master trolled by Admins
Well its been a long time so I dont know where to write what ... I already did one post but havo no clue where xd
Just came by to say hi. So happy to see a lot of old guys still sticking together and keeping jff alive :)

Anyways if some of u have ps4 be sure to add me on psn - psycho2601 .
Im playing cod bo3 and mostly cod iw. Im adicted to cod iw these days :)

Cheers boys and girls :)

Psycho

Dont have cod4 anymore so I cant drop by :p only ps4 and all cod games on it ;) seems that all of u are stuck on pc ? Noone has ps4 ?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Eh stari, im questioning if life is worth living. Almost every little pleasure i had is taken away and new painful and scary things are being introduced, have you ever tried eating raw garlic to medicate a painful wound in ur mouth? I wonder if the tears are just from garlic or a touch of sadness. But im still here, kicking, screaming, trying to find some purpose in life (new job). Remind me man, are you married yet? How painful was it for you :D, did they have to pull TT again ?!

Psycho

Eh stari, im questioning if life is worth living. Almost every little pleasure i had is taken away and new painful and scary things are being introduced, have you ever tried eating raw garlic to medicate a painful wound in ur mouth? I wonder if the tears are just from garlic or a touch of sadness. But im still here, kicking, screaming, trying to find some purpose in life (new job). Remind me man, are you married yet? How painful was it for you :D, did they have to pull TT again ?!
Ya, married for half of year now. Dont see any changes... they say scary things about marrige but I guess they are wrong or I have an awsome women by my side. Guess Im lucky ... iIm playing cod 7 hrs a day while wife works ;) and the garlic part... I love luk, kapula, feferoni so I dont know what to say about that :p

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
married for half of year now
BTW, congrats! That was long time coming, but your real challenge starts now, you need to keep that woman happy for the rest of your lives, and i mean really happy, while at the same time keeping your manhood, good luck old boy!

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
BTW, congrats! That was long time coming, but your real challenge starts now, you need to keep that woman happy for the rest of your lives, and i mean really happy, while at the same time keeping your manhood, good luck old boy!
Many knew that already
(Hehe perks of being in the Whatsapp group :p)

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
perks of being in the Whatsapp group
hope you have enough space to carry your charger with u where ever you go, cause u know, one call and the battery is empty, you do know why they call them smart phones now, cause they aint mobile anymore. o, and dont drop them, or it might crack the screen. But hey, at least you have your whatsapp, good for you :cool: