• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Long time guys... Hello

I don't remember that its the right place to post this :p but anyway...

Hello everyone...
I hope some of the oldies still remember me... this is just to greet you all warmly. How are you all doing? Im very happy to see JFF still running at a good pace... hats off to each and every member from founder to newbies for giving it a right support to grow. I miss u all guys and i miss those clan wars and the fun we did on JFF servers. I was stuck in RL problems so i just quit gaming. And the best thing is that from last one year im working as a Game Tester :D means i never left gaming :D

And if time allows ill again be a part of JFF.
And if u wanna join me in Overwatch my battle tag is luCifeRR#11334

Thanks and Regards
Lucifer (Sameer)
:)

I don't remember that its the right place to post this :p but anyway...

Hello everyone...
I hope some of the oldies still remember me... this is just to greet you all warmly. How are you all doing? Im very happy to see JFF still running at a good pace... hats off to each and every member from founder to newbies for giving it a right support to grow. I miss u all guys and i miss those clan wars and the fun we did on JFF servers. I was stuck in RL problems so i just quit gaming. And the best thing is that from last one year im working as a Game Tester :D means i never left gaming :D

And if time allows ill again be a part of JFF.
And if u wanna join me in Overwatch my battle tag is luCifeRR#11334

Thanks and Regards
Lucifer (Sameer)
:)
Game tester rly? Its my dream to do something like that