• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Literally banned for being "too good" for the server lol

KonZone

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Was playing in a server called uG but I kept on being banned (even after I provided ShadowPlay recordings because I figured they would ban me). After like three bans I was put in the "quote"Trusted"quote" group, but I was banned the second game after I was put there (the only other guy in that group was banned too), I got unbanned, joined the game, and was banned yet again by another admin. I started chatting with the server owner and here is the result LOL
(Yes the cut is awful but the chat kept moving so I had to be quick :p)
4.PNG
3.PNG
2.PNG
1.PNG
0.PNG
Edit: I'll post the demo if anyone wants to see how I got banned, not that it matters
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xty7jxuladvcuz5/demo0089.dm_1
Edit2: One thing, the servers have 43 player slots, if there were only 20 players maybe there would be some impact, but there's over 20 players on each team xD

Last edited:

PrOvokator

Slaps you silly
Even though I understand the owner, that shouldn't be the reason. It is true that it is a nightmare for managing on a public server when someone is too good. Maybe don't over kill them too much :p. Or you can play on our servers and get banned and unbanned every now and then :D.

KonZone

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Even though I understand the owner, that shouldn't be the reason. It is true that it is a nightmare for managing on a public server when someone is too good. Maybe don't over kill them too much :p. Or you can play on our servers and get banned and unbanned every now and then :D.
Yeah I get his point, but still. He can kindly ask me to not play on their servers or something, which I told him he could do if there was too much problem :)

Zaid

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Omg cuxi I dont knew it that he is on forum I hate him slap him hard well he is a good player but not good for me :p kidding he is pro thx for info

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Omg cuxi I dont knew it that he is on forum I hate him slap him hard well he is a good player but not good for me :p kidding he is pro thx for info
I know that for at least a week, every time he changes name, i call him "konb1tch" his answer "no >:["

Zaid

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Yes and i hate when ppl change their names konzone ypu cannot hide yourself from members xD well namechanging is cheat i will ban yoy for that

KonZone

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Yes and i hate when ppl change their names konzone ypu cannot hide yourself from members xD well namechanging is cheat i will ban yoy for that
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Last edited:

Horrow

Registered
Bro advice, reach my level of noobness and you will be alright. :D I'm a pro, but undercover :3 :p thou you need to be punished why kill all of those people :D
I wonder if I go will I get banned :3 now you gave me bad idea

Smokva

Banrighted
Banrighted
Never knew how lucky we are to have vanilla servers until i played there. Holy mother of mods...

And what did you expect when the members pay for the tag?

KonZone

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Never knew how lucky we are to have vanilla servers until i played there. Holy mother of mods...

And what did you expect when the members pay for the tag?
Well I like their recruitment process. Apply->play for a couple of days(without hacking)->YOU'RE IN!
JFF have so much to learn from them! :rolleyes:

Horrow

Registered
:D @Zaid look if a noob like me Rekt the server :D if I gather some of you and make a war :D they will ban all JFF :D too strong :3

I didn't wear my tag @PrOvokator :p
But the fun thing was I played there for 20 minutes and from level 20 i became 53 :D
Start a new youtube series rush to commander, by Noob and go there and within 2 hours even the noobest of noobs can become 55 :3