• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Let's Try This again

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
  • In-game name : WaRRirOzz
  • Why do you want to join ? : I want to join you guys in JFF because i have been playing this game since it came out, i found about your community in 2014, since then, i have made alot of friends here, i want to join because i know that it is here where i belong when i dont have anything else to do, then i can spend my time with you guys! I find this exciting and fun at the same time, because then I am trying something different that i never have done before. It will be a honor to join you guys! god bless and take care.
  • Which games do you play ? : Cod 4
  • Which servers do you play on ? : #1, #2, The most (#3)
  • When do you play (time + timezone) ? : when i got time, GMT +1 Swedish time
  • What can you do to make JFF better ? : Well, first of all, gain more experience to start with, then if i see someone doing wrong, i tell them to stop, breaking rules, i stop that, come with ideas if i got any, and be active as member to help out in best way i can when i got the time.
  • Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? : YES
Thank You for taking your time to read this!

God bless and have a great day! :D

Last edited:

Vlado

Give respect,get respect
Banrighted
Donator
You successfully created your "Want to join" application. Don't worry, you will be informed about the results after the next admin meeting, whether you passed recruitment or not. Please be patient and stay active in-game and on the forums. Browse our forum for more information about our community, rules and our ranking system.

Thanks for your understanding and Good Luck! :)