• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Leaving :/

DaZZel

Registered
Hey there!

I'm sad to announce that i'm also leaving :/

I was thinking about it for months now.. I really love JFF, but I almost stopped gaming atm. Some years I always thought this would never happen, I was like: "Ha! I will never stop gaming, it's the best f♥ckin' thing in the world". But somehow i got a real life..which is ******** good :)

I'm still in love with videogames, but not really active enough anymore.
I wasn't online in xFire for around 5 month now, haven't playd on JFF servers vor around 2, and checking the forum twice a week dosn't make me a real member.

Special thanks to my "Server 2 Crew". When i remember back, when i started playing CoD4, i only played on server 2 and i always met you there, we played around a year together, before we talked the first time.
Joe always ownd me with is MP5 and C4, and Cumshot aka Yab' and Daimo where some kinda heros for me, cus you were always at the top of the scoreboard, learnd alot from you while playing :)
We tried to join JFF togehter, sadly i didn't made it the first time, but from then on you where my biggest inspiration to join here.

@Joe: Loved to write with you, about music, life and gaming. Thank you for your blog, it's amazing. Keep it going :)

@Yabby: You will still get your post card :p

@Daimo: Thx for many many rounds, time, talks and fun on the servers :)

And at least i wanna thank Thunder for running this great community, putting a lot of work in to creating JFF, thanks bud' :)

Best wishes & Good Bye!
DaZZel aka Nils :)

DaZZel

Registered
lReborn said:
Schade, ein Deutscher weniger :p
Hatte leider nicht das Vergnügen dich kennen zu lernen :p Alles Gute, bis bald ^^
Eigentlich hatte ich mir damals vor genommen mit dir Kontakt aufzunehmen, habs aber irgentwie verpeilt :D

PS: I will change my name to Hybricity now, cus DaZZel is gettin more common, and I often get mistaken with Dazzle a DotA Hero :)

PPS: Ofc i will come here from time to time :)

Yabwon

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Donator
Sad to see you leaving, we had great time on 2nd server.

DaZZel said:
(...)
Joe always ownd me with is MP5 and C4, and Cumshot aka Yab' and Daimo where some kinda heros for me, cus you were always at the top of the scoreboard, learnd alot from you while playing :)
(...)
LOOOL, I was on the top? xD I don't remember, I'm just n**b :p

DaZZel said:
@Yabby: You will still get your post card :p
I hope man! Remember, till Christmas I must get that postcard! Just 3 months left.

We won't forget you! Good Bye Deadly Dazzel ;)

DaZZel said:
@Daimo: Thx for many many rounds, time, talks and fun on the servers :)
Oh dazz its really sad mate to see you leaving :( but you know what to do in your life and yes we had a very good time in servers talking etc .. and thanks to you too for every thing hope see around btw nice pic :) ,, and yes i was a n o o b but not as much yabyy n o o b bro j/k :p see ya good luck .

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
shujin: @joe which blog??????? I wanna see! -> http://www.hiphopinenglish.com/ that is his blog
take care and good luck on your real live Dazzel :)