• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Leaving / left

Psycho

Troll master trolled by Admins
Hi dudes!
Well as u may saw I left jff, too much rl stuff and no time for gaming, no time for forum or anything. Just wanted to say bb to ones who care and a big thanks to all folks that helped me while I was a part of the familly :) I will not mention names since I may forget someone and I dont want that to happend. Cheers guys, have fun and be nice to each others :) I will come sometimes if I have time :) bb now !

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Sad to see this although we already know.
When tromadnoob told us on whatsapp I though he was trolling. But I see he was not.
Have fun, stay safe and good luck with real life stuff.
Hope see you some day again on serves. :)

Cheers man :)

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
Well, what should I say? You made Server#5 to what it is today.. Sad to see you leaving, things change thou. It's how it is. Wish you all the best for your Real life and hope to see you here sometimes.

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
@Psycho You've probably heard this but you are one fabulous drama queen :3 Cheers mate and thanks for all the good you helped accomplish here :) Please do keep your word and come back time to time ;)