• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD:WaW kicked, for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethe2

Registered
Your name/nick in game?: sycho
Your IP?:
Which one of our Admins banned you?: I get kicked without warning, just out of nowhere.
Why you were banned?: i went back asked why, who, what, no admin i know was present, no one answered, afer several times asked.
Why should we unban you?: Who did kick me for what? I was just making a massive spree..... do you have kick righted that can't handle a loss?

Lethe2

Registered
Just before i posted. around 20:00 CET

I know i'm a nuisance at the least... so i can take a kick, even a ban But today i have not opened my mouth yet. So atleast let me know why the kick, can i expect one every day at every moment?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
there was no info in the kick log yesterday at that time, so 2 things could have happened : 1, you got a random kick that might happen cause of server problems we had, and 2, the connection log did not note who kicked you, or why, again cause of the problems we have. Was this kick on downfall map?

This is the excellent foppery of the world, that, when we are sick in fortune ─ often the surfeit of our own behavior ─ we make guilty of our disasters the sun, the moon, and the stars: as if we were villains by necessity; fools by heavenly compulsion; knaves, thieves, and treachers, by spherical predominance; drunkards, liars, and adulterers, by an enforced obedience of planetary influence; and all that we are evil in, by a divine thrusting on: an admirable evasion of whoremaster man, to lay his goatish disposition to the charge of a star! My father compounded with my mother under the dragon's tail; and my nativity was under Ursa Major; so that it follows, I am rough and lecherous. Tut! I should have been that I am, had the maidenliest star in the firmament twinkled on my bastardizing."

Lunacy is moon a descended curse, beware, it strikes those who open their stargates by choice to recieve penetration from the vibrations of animalwhisperers, threehuggers, mercury prescribers, the decepticons, darth vader or skellentor

Status
Not open for further replies.