1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 kenobi insult

Discussion in 'Ban Request' started by h1m1k, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h1m1k

h1m1k Registered

2. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

Omg same story from yesterday....

REM likes this.
  3. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Donator

Also not new player on servers,so 2-3 days temp.ban will help believe

REM likes this.
  4. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

5. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

Just to make things clear. kenobi wasnt insulting h1m1k, he was just annoying. Then h1m1k changed name to kenobi best and trolled kenobi so he could take this 3 ss that lead to 5 day temp,
    Thats not nice @h1m1k, I read this chatlog and you both act like kids

Attached Files:

Gisbourne, OTe, CmD and 3 others like this.
  6. h1m1k

h1m1k Registered

Blade, you are right. My behavior isnt perfect, even bad. I want to see that kenobi will tempban for his words, so you can too tempban me for insulting, and it will be fair !

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    The_sky_was_pink and ElementX like this.
  7. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

H1m1k, if we ban everyone that calls someone gay or fag, we would ban half of the players on server. Just dont make ban requests for such irrelevant things. Show that you are greater man than him, say you dont care or dont say nothing at all. He will give up when he sees that he cant trigger you.
    If it gets too annoying just talk to members at the server or on addon, they can handle this things. Warns actually work very well in such situations

8. The_sky_was_pink

The_sky_was_pink Tiny Hippo Donator

I remember how he began to distort my nickname from Pug to Pig, after he fell several times just because he has a bad timing and he does't know when it's time to stop on the SD map so as not to run into the enemie's rush. After another Pig, I wrote something like "Pig? Your dad plays too?". yeah, not very kindly, but JJF i've decided to trigger that troll's food.
    and I was not mistaken, it was very funny when then this obsessive crybaby began begging, along few rounds a row, someone from the staff about they should give me temp ban for the insulting.
    p.s. i've been kicked for that:D:cool:
    p.p.s. sorry for trash talks in the ban section. just to make clear about kenobi and how he can be intrusive. because his words doesnt look like jokes. only as annoying kid's whining

ElementX and REM like this.
  9. Ivan B.

Ivan B. Registered Donator

First thing first im not insult no one, it all started with 4 gl shots and bunch of guys is start to continously insulting me...
    All perks and weapons is allowed that i know and im not responsible for anger of others, im the victim here! The problem has deepened when is guy with nick h1m1k and with some heavy complex that must be treated urgently, offensive change his nick to kenobi best and provoked this annoying, ANNOYING not insulting behavior of mine. Its all just like Blade is write, but nor did he protect me and unban immediately or ban h1m1k also, but he wrote the truth and he retired from this issue! Its not wright and fair guys to discriminate players on this way, i have original version cod4 downloaded on app store and use never no cheats like most of U, for that reason i use 4 gl shots to blow up some cheater like aim assist or something like that ****** :D I play a casual game and no much time for multiplayer, I am primary Agronomist and product food ;) and all I have tell to you is that on this issue of mine U send lousy message to all fair players!!!
    im also a donator on this forum and I take you for the right to say that MINION admin is preliminarily, with arrogantly and unfair banned me and for that reason I appeal to punish him, somebody... And thanx to admin Blade just for truth...
    Sorry for orthography

With love, kenobi ;)

10. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Lol, some guy pops out of nowhere, donates 5 euro and acts like the world belongs to him...
    thank god you saved our poor lifes..
    And ye punish @the MINION
    I would suggest no bananas for a whole week...

My God..people nowadays...

As for the stuff h1m1k did, I think blade said everything that needs to be said

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Gisbourne, -Ho-Oh-, h1m1k and 5 others like this.
  11. The_sky_was_pink

The_sky_was_pink Tiny Hippo Donator

This topic shows the difference between a decent person and not very much. Just a note, the chemist [h1m1k] is able to recognize that his action goes beyond the standards of morality, in contrast with this Mr. godlike donator and our breadwinner, who begins his speech by saying that he is the victim ...

I propose to change the tablet from "donator" to the "victim" :D:p

ElementX, h1m1k and REM like this.
  12. Ivan B.

13. Ivan B.

Guys dont be Mad at me just saying that im not ever insult nobody first and apologies for impulsiv behavior during the Game when somebody insults me Constantly...
    And I repeat that never use any Cheats and Play fair ALL the time!

14. -Sierra-

Any free space in first row of the theatre? And a popcorn vendor.... I dont really want to miss this drama

REM likes this.
  15. redzYe

@-Sierra-
    Take a seat, free choice today

@Ivan B.
    I'll take my time to answer you.
    First of all, thank you for analyzing my life so well. Yes, it was the biggest achievement in my life and I trained more then 4 years to get there. A lot of hardship, hard training in the wild, no food, so shelter, just me and the nature. But then I got there, finally.
    I would have donated 5 euros myself but I lost them while hunting..

Also thanks for analyzing this community and finding all of our problems after just a few days. Saves us a lot of work now. Now we just need to kick myself and minion out...
    You should take my place, since you must be the cure to the, like you said, "cancer of this community".

And actually we're not mad at you.
    Also it is not about who insulted who first. You can be annoying as much as you like, just don't insult. It doesn't matter if you get baited or not.
    And there is no need to tell us that you never use cheats as this is something we take for granted.
    So the next time someone insults you can simply report him yourself.

Do you have our Addon installed?
    Just take some Screenshots as a proof and post them here on the forum using the right template.

Kind regards
    The Maan with attitude and wrong conclusions

16. Ivan B.

Just dont kick me in your case or ban me in Minion case with out no evidence of insult... I do not argue here, only want to say that this case is not correct from your side, I expected further arrogance when I was making first post so no hard feelings from me! Love you guys sincerely <3 ... 4 gl in a row rules ;)

17. redzYe

Also there is enough proof as we have access to the chatlog. Please keep that in mind. You both did not act proper. He baited you and also you baited him. When h1m1k gets on you start to insult him and if you get on he does.

Also, this is not correct from our side?
    You guys are insulting each other, so you both are breaking the rules.
    So let this be a warning for the both of you. I don't care about your personal business with each other. Solve it privately.

If I see either of you insulting i will kick you.

Gisbourne, REM, ElementX and 2 others like this.
  18. -Sierra-

Should I attach a proof of you insluting Serbian people?

REM and h1m1k like this.
  19. Ivan B.

This is not hague tribunal, but like as I said every time when my behavior is impulsiv, and I apologized it caused with insults of other people because gl shots... This is one of those times also!

20. -Ho-Oh-

-Ho-Oh- Member Member

REM, ElementX, Blade and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.