1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JFF World Cup

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by BlueCheese, Dec 4, 2017.

1. BlueCheese

BlueCheese Registered

Hi all!!

My first post!!!, excuse my poor English xD
    How about play a teams tournament?.
    Maybe we could play a countries tournament, like a JFF World Cup xD.

Hugs!

WaRRirOzz likes this.
  2. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

3. Lyzone

Lyzone Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander Member Warteam Member

Sounds good - doesn't work. (most likely) + what you are suggesting is way to vague.

I expect getting enough people to play would be a nightmare and then getting them all online on a specific time for games would be even bigger pain.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  4. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

I am with lagzone..

Also, world cup? getting me Ana minion and Hyb on the Same Team would be kinda unfair...

REM, the MINION and ElementX like this.
  5. BlueCheese

BlueCheese Registered

For example:

LEAGUE
    Group 1: Team A, Team B, Team C
    Group 2: Team D, Team E, Team F

SEMI-FINAL1: 1st Group 1 vs 2nd Group 2
    SEMI-FINAL2: 1st Group 2 vs 2nd Group 1

differents ways for teams selections : Countries (spain, portugal, iran...) Regions (North Europre, South America), friends or whatever we want

6. Hyprus

Hyprus Registered

Sounds like a good idea, but as @Lyzone said it would be hard to make them be online on at exactly the same time.

7. Hybrid

Hybrid Cuckrighted Warteam Member

We rarely get 10 players for a internal war. It wont work and most people arent interested in getting spanked by konzone. I personally enjoy it tho. Exactly my fetish

Nikolic, redzYe, the MINION and 2 others like this.
  8. Trappz

Trappz Member ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Member Warteam Member

Yeah, we do internal wars all the time mainly 4v4 but it is fun, even if the whole war team are in the same team, making a world cup for it would be a bit stupid as, teams can be unbalenced, as 2 war team members on the same team.

We always play
    All the time and know how we play, I think we should just stick with how we do it, when we feel like it, as we all don't want to be playing 24/7 I love the war team and all members of it (and admins ofc) but doing this would mean, we have to play wars with each other and then do this world cup, I think it is a good idea, but maybe in the way that we do it now.

Little side note; shout out to Kon for his config, no marcros in there ;D love you all!

9. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

just join team speak at night, and thats about it, here is the ip 176.9.54.140

10. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

Ana banana and Minininion are easy to kill, Im kinda concern about hyb he is quite good

KonZone likes this.
  11. Lyzone

Lyzone Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander Member Warteam Member

*Hyb is the easiest to kill.

Trust me I know, telling from experience, the kid needs to get good... maybe some day. >;-D

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    redzYe and ElementX like this.
  12. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

"World-Cup" should never work...why?
    1. Timezones (if world wide)
    2. Players had a life, most of us are working
    3. I tried it some time ago (a match JFF vs. Public Community), counted in arround 9 JFF Players and 7 Public Players who was online? 4 Jff and 2 Pubs.....works great

Lyzone and ElementX like this.
  13. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

@Hybrid seems like he just challanged you :p

14. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Donator

I am for any type of Cup or League

Also can help you about that,but just in night hours can play

Cheers and good luck with that

15. Trappz

Trappz Member ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Member Warteam Member

Yeah, if you see people in the war channel, poke or message one of us and we will move you, if you do good you might get asked to play with us outside internal wars. ;)

ElementX likes this.