• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

JFF Cracked

UDieToday

Banrighted
Banrighted
Donator
Hi Muhtar,

Thanks for the effort to post and try to do something, sometimes it happens that admins are not around 24x7, but here are some things to try if you would like to help clean things up.

1. Use the !report <cheatername> <reason> command in game... if there are any admins logged in they will receive an alert and can help out...
for example !report UDieToday being helpful

Also, see this post: http://forum.justforfun-gaming.com/threads/general-guide-to-cheater-reporting.22629/

UDieToday

Banrighted
Banrighted
Donator
I actually played about a week ago and was told in another language I was a camping *****, and something about my mom. Fun times.
Well see, there ya go... should have used the '!report NastyPlayer Insulting' command and I would have rushed in to the rescue !! I am sure they were just joking about your mom, I imagine she is a wonderful SeaSerpent :)

YourDie

Registered
Hi pidaras touchy. Even a repulsed schoolboy would be ashamed to ban a simple player who doesn't like sucking cheaters and holes in a game, a game from a rat, for such bullshit, isn't it unsportsmanlike? Yes, in the war all means are good, but this is a game about the war, so it does not roll. Well, homosexual, answer or immediately ban?

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Hi pidaras touchy. Even a repulsed schoolboy would be ashamed to ban a simple player who doesn't like sucking cheaters and holes in a game, a game from a rat, for such bullshit, isn't it unsportsmanlike? Yes, in the war all means are good, but this is a game about the war, so it does not roll. Well, homosexual, answer or immediately ban?
Who shot a load in your eye?

Ahhh, Taross, the spam master

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

The A-Team.jpg