• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

JFF Community war

SIPKODAR

Ban Evasion hunter.
Dear JFF Players!
I offer to You a JFF Community war.
EVERYONE is invited (players from all servers, JFF members, admins etc). This is a fun war to have a great time playing with all the players You know :)
We are gonna play PROM0D, 5 vs 5.
For communication, JFF TeamSpeak comes in.

Proposed dates:
06.03.2016(Sunday) 7PM - 10PM
07.03.2016(Monday) 7PM - 10PM
08.03.2016(Tuesday) 7PM - 10PM

For all interested, please post which date suits You. The more people will play, the greater time We spent together with community :)

Last edited:

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Warteam Member
Donator
I would like to play :)

I will try to be online on that times if it will be possible

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
holy **** !! what about a new tournament??
i miss those day so much.. i don't mind to do it all over again tbh
( last time it was bad, 70% of the players didn't show up. )
Let's start off with this Hyde :D Tournaments will be awesome, so maybe we can get the momentum to build to it :) This will be fun, I'm up for it

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
Be kind enough to tell me what this "TeamSpeak" I'm sorry but I'm a noob at this, I searched the Internet, but I did not find this explanation.

Anubis

The Great
Kickrighted
TeamSpeak is a source of communication, you download it, get into the same server as other people and you can talk through headphones (mic is for talking ofc).

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Be kind enough to tell me what this "TeamSpeak" I'm sorry but I'm a noob at this, I searched the Internet, but I did not find this explanation.
It's an application to talk with others while you are ingame, moreless like skype but with other configuration options, mostly used by people who plays online games.

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
Thank you for your kind and quick help! I do not use any means of communication during the game, only csetet.De as I understand it, this is not prerequisite to play.

jTonny

Registered
We need more info. -Teams
-How many are going to participate
-Definitive Date
For Dates i think sunday is more appropriate cus 1.Those who go to school or University are free
2.Those who work have sunday free most probably