• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

jff coduo server1 - change

hey, does anybody knows what happen to coduo server 1 ? suddendly all changed - you cant choose 2 weapons, can't heal and so on..
why the change?? we were all used to those things..

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
Euhm, i did this temporary to see if server still crashes. Seems like awe-mod was causing the crashes. I think i need to find a more stable version awemod. Feel free to help me and google the best version.

Rango

Registered
I have put awe mod back, (fully reinstalled it) hopefully this fixes the issues with the server.
If not its time to get rid of awe mod ?
get rid of awe mod ? No Sir! some people hate awe mod for some particular reason, but we all are used to it. or can try another mod, tho the server is fixed now but i am just saying ......

CCR

CoD:UO Player
There are some good reason for that people wants to play in our server. One of the main reason is our game configuration (game type, score limits, ranking system, voting after a game, double weapon, dead body search etc).

As I can see, most of those features depend on AWE. So, we MUST need to find a stable version.

And, as server was reinstalled and all our past configuration was set back to default, I will create another thread to set the parameters.

Rango

Registered
a suggestion, i have seen in LMT server (version 1.41) the score limit is depend on how many players are online. so i think it could be a great option if possible :)

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
Awe mod is set back and configuration is restored (nothing has been changed ...). This allready happened a couple of days ago... if ya didnt notice.

Rango

Registered
Awe mod is set back and configuration is restored (nothing has been changed ...). This allready happened a couple of days ago... if ya didnt notice.
HQ game score limit is 450 now which should be 750 ; SD round limit is 10 , which was 7 (but 10 is ok) >>> just giving some example . it would be best if u could get the configuration from @CCR through pm . thanks :)