• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Its Time To Bid Farewell.....

Alex2PRyder

I Love You Guys <3
So...
As you guys already know I have my exams ending on March 31st and hoped to make a great entrance after that . But...instead I have decided its time for me to leave due to rl stuff and me directly going to college after March resulting in me going dark since the college im going to doesnt have WIFI (great -_-) .
So..I just wanted to say some stuff about this wonderful community before I go -
First of All, My God! The people I have met in this place has to be one of the most friendliest and kindest to walk the earth . 1 and a half years ago I came to this forum preparing myself to fit in with a bunch of people I never knew . But I never realized I already did fit in :) . I have had some of the greatest times of my life playing in these servers with my brothers and sisters : @Trobon ,@Sammy, @ElementX, @Zaid, @GammaDeltaII, @Spoma, @Rayne, @Cookiejar, @Micks_VonD, @Lady G , just to name a few (sorry if I missed out anyone , I was just too lazy to type :p . Btw , you are still in my heart - dont worry :D ) . I did find my inner peace in these servers , to forget rl stuff and just indulge in combat with my friends :D . I am leaving , not sad , but proud to have been one of the members of this community and with a lot of memories that I will cherish throughout my life (no doubt) . I will be back in a few years to do what I do (but will visit from time to time - though very rarely) . So be sure to ready that ass for the biggest surprise comeback I will make ! :D . Hope to see you guys in the future !
PS. Take Care of Thundy :*
He is a good kid . xD

For you guys :D

CmD

うわああああああい!!!!
Banrighted
Donator
What is with people and exams ;-; Can't we just ignore them :( Anywho, Good luck with college Alex! Even with no wifi, will be fun! :D

As for a mighty comeback, you'd better not disappoint or else :cool::p

Last edited:

Zaid

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
alex my sweet cat why leaving you can stay with us while studying its not important or did you ever read in any book that you have to leave other stuff before come to collage na na na na you can just make afk thread for one month 2,,3,, not in game but you can come here well good luck my sweeti all i want to say that stay away from boys xD i will not miss you :p joking

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
you know, with out wifi u will not be able to properly release the stress of studies, or find stuff online - related to those studies, so, im a bit worried about the lvl of education u will receive. But, that can lead to an early grand return to JFF that u mentioned. Still, try not to fail. Take care Alex, use this time to experiment a bit.

aawwww no. im sorry i missed this. i havent been online in a month or 2. :( its so sad to see you go my friend i hope that college brings you new joy and some awesome experience. hope to see you again soon. xxx live life

Hyde

2013's stuff
PLEASE dont reply on old posts !! especially not in those kind of posts !!
if you want to write something - so PM him.
i come to forum and i see "new" post with the topic " its time to bid farewell"... makes me think that another guy left
so just, dont.

iam not kidding at all, it makes me very angry. this is not the first or 3rd time that we are asking from people..

Last edited:

Hybrid

Cuckrighted
Warteam Member
i come to forum and i see "new" post with the topic " its time to bid farewell"... makes me think that another guy left
so just, dont.

iam not kidding at all, it makes me very angry. this is not the first or 3rd time we are asking from people..
The truth has been spoken!

omar3030

Donator
so just, dont.

iam not kidding at all, it makes me very angry. this is not the first or 3rd time that we are asking from people..
that is what just happened to me :(