1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its Time To Bid Farewell.....

Discussion in '(Non-)Members announcements' started by Alex2PRyder, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Alex2PRyder

Alex2PRyder I Love You Guys <3

So...
    As you guys already know I have my exams ending on March 31st and hoped to make a great entrance after that . But...instead I have decided its time for me to leave due to rl stuff and me directly going to college after March resulting in me going dark since the college im going to doesnt have WIFI (great -_-) .
    So..I just wanted to say some stuff about this wonderful community before I go -
    First of All, My God! The people I have met in this place has to be one of the most friendliest and kindest to walk the earth . 1 and a half years ago I came to this forum preparing myself to fit in with a bunch of people I never knew . But I never realized I already did fit in :) . I have had some of the greatest times of my life playing in these servers with my brothers and sisters : @Trobon ,@Sammy, @ElementX, @Zaid, @GammaDeltaII, @Spoma, @Rayne, @Cookiejar, @Micks_VonD, @Lady G , just to name a few (sorry if I missed out anyone , I was just too lazy to type :p . Btw , you are still in my heart - dont worry :D ) . I did find my inner peace in these servers , to forget rl stuff and just indulge in combat with my friends :D . I am leaving , not sad , but proud to have been one of the members of this community and with a lot of memories that I will cherish throughout my life (no doubt) . I will be back in a few years to do what I do (but will visit from time to time - though very rarely) . So be sure to ready that ass for the biggest surprise comeback I will make ! :D . Hope to see you guys in the future !
    PS. Take Care of Thundy :*
    He is a good kid . xD

For you guys :D
    [​IMG]

Lady G, mojanson, lifeboy and 10 others like this.
  2. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted Donator

What is with people and exams ;-; Can't we just ignore them :( Anywho, Good luck with college Alex! Even with no wifi, will be fun! :D

As for a mighty comeback, you'd better not disappoint or else :cool::p

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    Alex2PRyder likes this.
  3. Rayne

Rayne Registered

alex! <3 take care.

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  4. Zaid

Zaid Kickrighted Kickrighted

alex my sweet cat why leaving you can stay with us while studying its not important or did you ever read in any book that you have to leave other stuff before come to collage na na na na you can just make afk thread for one month 2,,3,, not in game but you can come here well good luck my sweeti all i want to say that stay away from boys xD i will not miss you :p joking

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  5. Unlucky

Unlucky Banrighted Banrighted

good luck for ur exams and take care :)

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  6. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Hyde, Alex2PRyder and CmD like this.
  7. Thunder

Thunder Community Leader Community Leader Donator

Good luck alex !

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  8. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

I hate to read posts like this one, getting sad :confused: Anyway good luck alex and take care!

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  9. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Take care and ace those exams! :)

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  10. omar3030

omar3030 Member Member Donator

take care bro :D

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  11. Bauer

Bauer Member Member Warteam Member

take care mate :)

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  12. Ardens

Ardens G-Rated Justice Senior Admin

Good luck ahead

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  13. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

you know, with out wifi u will not be able to properly release the stress of studies, or find stuff online - related to those studies, so, im a bit worried about the lvl of education u will receive. But, that can lead to an early grand return to JFF that u mentioned. Still, try not to fail. Take care Alex, use this time to experiment a bit.

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  14. Sammy

Sammy Game Admin Game Admin Warteam Member

:confused: Maaan. Ace those exams @Alex2PRyder . I hope you get back soon and hopefully a net connection to keep in touch at least time to time. Till then, wish you the best mate :) Cya soon

Alex2PRyder likes this.
  15. Micks_VonD

Micks_VonD Registered

going to miss you!!!!!!!!!!!
    i hope you come back soon :(
    I'll keep thundy safe for ya :p

Thunder and Alex2PRyder like this.
  16. Lady G

Lady G Registered

aawwww no. im sorry i missed this. i havent been online in a month or 2. :( its so sad to see you go my friend i hope that college brings you new joy and some awesome experience. hope to see you again soon. xxx live life

ElementX likes this.
  17. omar3030

Good luck my son :)

18. Hyde

Hyde 2013's stuff Member

PLEASE dont reply on old posts !! especially not in those kind of posts !!
    if you want to write something - so PM him.
    i come to forum and i see "new" post with the topic " its time to bid farewell"... makes me think that another guy left
    so just, dont.

iam not kidding at all, it makes me very angry. this is not the first or 3rd time that we are asking from people..

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Alex2PRyder, Trobon, CmD and 2 others like this.
  19. Hybrid

Hybrid Kickrighted Kickrighted Warteam Member

The truth has been spoken!

20. omar3030

that is what just happened to me :(