• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

***** is my word

Who's gonna be the next president?

• Gisbourne

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit that's not my idea of spamming... For me, spamming is saying "b*tch" *2 sec later* "b*tch" *2 sec later* "b*tch" *2 sec later* "b*tch" *2 sec later* "b*tch" *2 sec later* "b*tch"... (and you can replace "b*tch" for anything you want, even advertising or "banana")
Yeah, I'm thinking like that too, I'm not spamming like saying 2sec a per. I'm just usin it like a comma but in a good way.

Gisbourne

Spanky
Game Admin
Maybe instead of typing this insult with letters make it with 5 stars like this - ****. I would even prefer to hit 5 times same button instead of searching those damn letters all over the keyboard, wtf so much effort :/

Maybe instead of typing this insult with letters make it with 5 stars like this - ****. I would even prefer to hit 5 times same button instead of searching those damn letters all over the keyboard, wtf so much effort :/
Yeah, if they allow but I dont think so? ;) And I'm repeating again, that's not for insulting why I'm usin

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Banrighted
Warteam Member
And I'm repeating again, that's not for insulting why I'm usin
And I'm repeating again, ......see my Posts :p

I hope you understand now. Enough higher admins answered. Just stop it and all is fine.

So i think we can Close at this Point :)

Much emotions we heard, my heart will go on :)

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
Yeah well, to keep it all peaceful here, let's close this. Hope everybody is satisfied with the outcome. If you wanted to add something nevertheless, PM me.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
I suggest we make a whole next week an awareness week for better understanding a word bitchh and the influence it has on us. Witch here raised an issue i was not aware of, at all. For too long we were influenced by this false morality under which we were condemned for saying what eeeeeever poops in to our mind. From now on, i am going to address all living creatures and objects as bitchess, and i wont let anyone stop me. And why stop there, lets make the n-word a perfectly normal thing to say! I mean, its only a gaming server, right? Its not like you are going to go around calling everyone a bitchh? Are you going to go to your mother and father and call them bitchess, or your sister or brother? What about neighbors, teachers, local police officer, o he would love to hear you say it.

Actually, I dare you to go to your mother or girlfriend or your lady friend or your boss and call him/her a bitchh like your saying hello, DARE YOU! Calling someone a biitch can be funny if you use it in just the right way, if you put it in a proper context, but uisng it randomly, its just insulting and annoying, even on the gaming server. And if your age is correct > its sad that we have to explain that to you.

__Aboody__

Rainbow
Banrighted
Hey guyz, it's me, Scarlet. As all you know, I'm a little bit different player than you guyz, but that was not a problem until I got 2 kicks because of who I am. Like all players, they have their own attitudes, behaviors, and their own talking style. And I have that too. In server #3 , I was always saying to everyone '*****' but not as an offensive version, as a classic way because this is who I am and I cannot change my words as some admins (MINION) said that you wont going to use that word again or you get ban. This is not fair. I mean, not just me using that word for everyone, admins are using that too, for instance, Boukha (<3) or Akkord. And I cannot use that? Really? That's why I'm not connecting lately because they want to change my personality somehow. And last but not least, everyone knows that I'm using it for fun, not some kind of fight or something, everyone who played with me can say that too. So I hope you admins can solve this problem once and for all. Thanks.

Gisbourne

Spanky
Game Admin
Hope everybody is satisfied with the outcome.
Well, that poll - couldnt be better :rolleyes:

Since we all are so serious i will try as well - i have not much to add thou, since @Yabwon and @ElementX made it all clear. Its not just about server, but real life as well. Try to approach a stranger with words like that and see the result, probably it would be the same as here. Its not that you brake our jff rules - you brake a fundamental rules of social life and thats even worse. Not for anybody else, but its even worse for you. I hope you learned some lesson, cause it will surely be useful for you in your real life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.