1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 is it glitch?

Discussion in 'Ban Request' started by h1m1k, May 10, 2017.

1. h1m1k

h1m1k Registered

2. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

Pretty hard to say, as the tents on strike are also considered a glitch, I would also call this one a glitch..

My opinion only though..

Why didn't you just report it to the jff member online and ingame? saw one in the killfeed..

3. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

@redzYe We appreciate your effort but please do not reply in the Ban request section unless it's directly regarded to you. :) As for Vestaul, I'd consider it a glitch. So, please warn him and tell us if he does it again.

redzYe and OTe like this.
  4. h1m1k

h1m1k Registered

5. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

6. Trobon

Ah, that's why I remember him. Well, let's try it once more with a 7 days temp ban. As he doesn't change his glitchy behavior, the ban is going to be permanent.

[​IMG] 89.25.219.146 Glitching
    Trobon
    h1m1k
    Exp: 2017-05-17 20:21:07

OTe likes this.
  7. Vestaul

Vestaul Registered

8. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

__Aboody__ likes this.
  9. Trobon

@Vestaul

"These are only the most important glitch spots. If you cannot find a certain spot in this list, please consult a member. If you think a certain glitch is missing and you would like to see it added to the list, send a PM. This list is only a reference. Members' judgement takes precedence over this list."

That is general rule for glitches. Anyways, you can prove us that you understood that after your expired.
    Btw, it doesn't matter why you glitch.

__Aboody__ likes this.