1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction with Membership application

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shadow6125, Mar 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shadow6125

Shadow6125 Registered

Hello. I'm Shadow and most of you have probably seen me in the game because i'm a very active player on the JFF standard ( SoftCore ) server. I am 25 years old and i'm from Turkey. I have friends from COD and other games from many countries ( Serbia, Crotia, Italy and many more ). I get along with all people regardless of their nationality and gender. And why do i ask for membership? Because cheaters! That's why. I hate them and i can spot them easily because i've been playing since 2010 and i've been playing a long time on JFF ( My !stats kills - deaths both around 150.000 ). I don't care how salty the players are as long as they are not cheaters. Well that's pretty much it. Thank you.

2. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Hey there! Welcome on forum (finally :p ) and continue having fun ingame!

Shadow6125 likes this.
  3. Shadow6125

Shadow6125 Registered

I have no idea what took me so long lel.

4. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted Donator

Welcome to the forum ShadowPony!

Though reading this, if you want to become a member, I recommend browsing the forum a bit more - you might find the right section to apply and how to do it ;) Good luck :D

Shadow6125, OTe and Trobon like this.
  5. OTe

OTe WaW Section Game Admin Donator

Welcome to our forum Shadow6125,and have fun in game!:)

Shadow6125 likes this.
  6. Shadow6125

Shadow6125 Registered

Yeah i realised that after the application then i was told the admins would put this thread to the correct section. Thanks :)

7. Shadow6125

Shadow6125 Registered

Thanks! :)

OTe likes this.
  8. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

You application is not in right form(I thought you did it right). Take some time, get familiar with forum, how things work here, JFF members, and then create valid application in right subforum. :) And install addon so you can comunicate directly with your friends that have it and members

OTe likes this.
  9. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Welcome on forum