• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Interesting Videos

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
Thank you very much for sharing /r/funny posts of the frontpage. watching this video i laughed out loud alot. i had to pause the video to contain myself, continued watching and then fell to the floor to be rolling on the floor laughing. The punchline in the end got me real good and also left me thinking about the flaws of society. 10/10 post, whould watch again - imdb user

REM

REMember
Banrighted
Donator
Thank you very much for sharing /r/funny posts of the frontpage. watching this video i laughed out loud alot. i had to pause the video to contain myself, continued watching and then fell to the floor to be rolling on the floor laughing. The punchline in the end got me real good and also left me thinking about the flaws of society. 10/10 post, whould watch again - imdb user

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
i had to post this video, the copy/paste fact is interesting on its own but the main thing that blew me away was the scream near the end of the video. i always wanted to know the origin of that scream and i always seem to forget to google it, well, here we are.
You will notice that you heard that scream in like 20 movies, and im not exaggerating, like every movie with a mass fight in it has this scream

and we come down to this

For those who did now know about this, you can never ever forget about it, yes, you will hear it a lot!

REM

REMember
Banrighted
Donator
i had to post this video, the copy/paste fact is interesting on its own but the main thing that blew me away was the scream near the end of the video. i always wanted to know the origin of that scream and i always seem to forget to google it, well, here we are.
You will notice that you heard that scream in like 20 movies, and im not exaggerating, like every movie with a mass fight in it has this scream

and we come down to this

OH yeah they use the wilhelm scream in alot of stuff. haha sucha great scream!

h1m1k

Registered
Donator
In previous videos it was shown about Moscow.
Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg-these cities are business cities, with a powerful infrastructure, beautiful views, good roads. But we have another Russia - Siberia.
Siberia occupies 77 % of the whole territory of Russia and it is radically different from the center of Russia.
Here sometimes warmly-minus 30-35, but usually about minus 45-50.
One of the famous city in Siberia - oymykon
Welcome to Russia
I hope it is a little bit interesting.