• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[!!! Important !!!] Trojaner "Locky"

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Have you heard of the encryption trojan "Locky"? It encrypts your data and you can not get more of it. It is a virus that hides in the e-mail attachments. Please be careful when opening emails. Meanwhile, there are also Java Attachments that are contaminated.

Greetz

SIPKODAR

Ban Evasion hunter.
It works the same was as TeslaCrypt/Cryptowall/CTBLocker. It encrypts all files with popular extensions (doc/rtf/bmp/jpeg/etc etc...) with a secret key, then it sends this key to MasterServer (C&C) and displays You info about files encrypted. If You pay the ransom, the C&C will send back the key, and the Locker malware will decrypt all files.

Bauer

Party Organizer
It works the same was as TeslaCrypt/Cryptowall/CTBLocker. It encrypts all files with popular extensions (doc/rtf/bmp/jpeg/etc etc...) with a secret key, then it sends this key to MasterServer (C&C) and displays You info about files encrypted. If You pay the ransom, the C&C will send back the key, and the Locker malware will decrypt all files.
How much do you want? @SIPKODAR

Ijust tried to open my cod4 and is asking for pw :(

'Good news is that the history of cracking similar ransomware includes a significant record. That is, the victims may reasonably hope for the data decryption tools to be provided by the white hats in the nearest failure. Meanwhile, IT experts suggest applying general recovery routines.

Last but not least, the victims shall remove Locky ransomware; the removal, however, shall only complete after satisfactory data recovery has been achieved.

Automatic removal of Locky ransomware and .locky files restoration [...]

Unlock .locky files encrypted by Locky virus' - quoted from http://sureshotsoftware.com/guides/locky/

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
'Good news is that the history of cracking similar ransomware includes a significant record. That is, the victims may reasonably hope for the data decryption tools to be provided by the white hats in the nearest failure. Meanwhile, IT experts suggest applying general recovery routines.

Last but not least, the victims shall remove Locky ransomware; the removal, however, shall only complete after satisfactory data recovery has been achieved.

Automatic removal of Locky ransomware and .locky files restoration [...]

Unlock .locky files encrypted by Locky virus' - quoted from http://sureshotsoftware.com/guides/locky/
Isn't that advertising?

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Banrighted
Warteam Member
first or second? xD
Both :p

Here in Germany there are some Hospitals infected from this Virus, i have heard from an colleague that some hospitals safe their data in form of disconnecting their Network Connections loool

I also work in a hospital in the IT department and it's definitely not funny in this time. We block all attachments, but it always come with new things, since today also zip files that are infected.

SIPKODAR

Ban Evasion hunter.
Both :p

Here in Germany there are some Hospitals infected from this Virus, i have heard from an colleague that some hospitals safe their data in form of disconnecting their Network Connections loool

I also work in a hospital in the IT department and it's definitely not funny in this time. We block all attachments, but it always come with new things, since today also zip files that are infected.

Zip files alone are not infected, their content (exe,scr,pif) is :)