• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Imma (MAYBE) start to vlog very very soon!

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Hi guys, i just made my new YouTube Channel just for myself... i will (as i said MAYBE) start VLOG, tell me what you guys think, i will show you everything, maybe not everthing but you get it right ;)

I will also show you how me and my crew make all music and beats, and i will show you well everything i can show you :D

and also i have a big big big surprise for you guys! 24 th february i will drop it!

here is my new channel if you guys wanna subscribe and yeah, its my first time starting to VLOG so tell me what you think and if you have any ideas of what i can VLOG and do.. what cam i need, if i can use my phone, what mic i should use, if the cams have built in mic and everything like that.

THANKS

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNZFCRDeV_4aZernDPHsPFg?view_as=subscriber

SeaSerpent13

Retired
Senior Admin
Do what all VLOGGERS do. Get a girlfriend and make sure her ass is in every thumbnail. Then go out of your way to run errands by going to the store everyday, and pretend to hit the gym. that'll give you loads of content to entertain your fans. Make sure you also include the food you orded and pretended to cook and you'll do great! Good luck. (This is satire)

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Do what all VLOGGERS do. Get a girlfriend and make sure her ass is in every thumbnail. Then go out of your way to run errands by going to the store everyday, and pretend to hit the gym. that'll give you loads of content to entertain your fans. Make sure you also include the food you orded and pretended to cook and you'll do great! Good luck. (This is satire)
girlfrieeeeeeeeend, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, im to a gym master.... :p

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
I dont follow any of the vlogs so I cant give you an advice but I subscribed if it helps to get you started :)

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
I almost subscribed after this phrase

but then you ruined everything and lost one subscriber :p
hahah :D

Well Im not hater I just find that like a biggest no sence someone can do
what thing? vLOG?

what u mean?

I pass its not for me,see ya
what u mean?

I'll make a VLog of you for first VLog
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ? :=O