• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I'm out

Hey guys,
I'm sorry to say that i'm leaving. As you may have noticed i'm not really playing or banning any cheaters the last 2 months. My time is limited and i'm not in the mood of gaming at all. So, instead of being another inactive member that isnt really helpful for the community and eventually get kicked, i decided to go. Thanks for all the good times here, it was fun.
Goodbye and take care.

Smokva

Awww come on, why are you doing this to me :/
Kinda had the feeling this might happen but rly wish it didnt. No way to go afk till you sort things out and come back?

Take care my friend, server 2 wont be the same.

Anubis

The Great
Kickrighted
I wish everyone has the decency to do this instead of being AFK or useless for a year. Nice from you on that part. See you sometimes on the server, take care.

I wish I see you sometimes on xfire to have a little talk like we used to do.
I already miss you very much man...
Take care and good luck in life.
Εις το επανειδείν :')

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
Just be afk for a while and pretend like you took the pony express out of here. Reevaluate/ get a feel for your life, and maybe you will find a way to settle back in with JFF and everything else you want to do :) With all respect, good luck and cya on the servers ;)

IedU

Winter has come.
Ah, Bam again :/
Well I feel almost like you, but as Anubis said, I don't have balls to leave :p
Honest and respectful decision, but still, we will miss you...
As always, good luck, and come here to say hello sometimes! :)