• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Im back. Well better late than ever i think

so for first i wanted to apologize why i did not annouced my break tbh when i started it i thinked it will be just another like 2 weeks break or something like that just cuz i felt i need break from cod.
But stuff happened in my life thats the short story.
now the long meme
so shortly after start of my break i played a lot other games and stuff that was time when i was still rearly active on addon and sometimes on Forum but at the ond of January/ beginning of February that Stuff started. I had to change house again lul after like 5 months or so. After i had everything settled down with finding new house, moving up etc. I had some work issues plus im still in school so it makes my life already pretty messed up with not so much time for myself at least its uncles bussines so he understand my situation which actually helps a lot. Other than that i had some private life issues which i dont want to talk about hope u understand guys. So im getting back to my normal life after quite a lot of turmoil and problems in those 3 months or so. Finally i have some time for myself so of course its time to play some games yeeeea boy xD. Another great thing is in some time i will upgrade my PC quite substantially just need some more money from working in uncles bussines.

Im really freakin sorry about that i did not told you guys about that i will have that big of a break i really should have said that but all these stuff happened so quickly. at least now if any such situation would repeat in future i will most likely inform you guys about it hopefully it wont happen :p
anyway lets put aside these sad explanations of mine whats up @ElementX @Fudoshin @OTe @Trappz and all the others of u guys as well all fresh faces im pleased to welcome you <3.
tommorow i probably will get back up on Cods and addon too.
Kisses and hugs from Shai!!! ;)

Trappz

Probably plays for WarTeam
so for first i wanted to apologize why i did not annouced my break tbh when i started it i thinked it will be just another like 2 weeks break or something like that just cuz i felt i need break from cod.
now the long meme
so shortly after start of my break i played a lot other games and stuff that was time when i was still rearly active on addon and sometimes on Forum but at the ond of January/ beginning of February that Stuff started. I had to change house again lul after like 5 months or so. After i had everything settled down with finding new house, moving up etc. I had some work issues plus im still in school so it makes my life already pretty messed up with not so much time for myself at least its uncles bussines so he understand my situation which actually helps a lot. Other than that i had some private life issues which i dont want to talk about hope u understand guys. So im getting back to my normal life after quite a lot of turmoil and problems in those 3 months or so. Finally i have some time for myself so of course its time to play some games yeeeea boy xD. Another great thing is in some time i will upgrade my PC quite substantially just need some more money from working in uncles bussines.

Im really freakin sorry about that i did not told you guys about that i will have that big of a break i really should have said that but all these stuff happened so quickly. at least now if any such situation would repeat in future i will most likely inform you guys about it hopefully it wont happen :p
anyway lets put aside these sad explanations of mine whats up @ElementX @Fudoshin @OTe @Trappz and all the others of u guys as well all fresh faces im pleased to welcome you <3.
Welcome back <3

Call Of Duty WaW Has missed you my friend, even Anti has ;D

now the long meme

Lies. You've been fapping night and day., that's the ugly truth.