1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll just leave this here

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by Dinkleberg, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg Registered

abuse of power or.....?

[​IMG]

2. Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg Registered

3. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

cry baby or?

John, Uriel, Hybrid and 7 others like this.
  4. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Er .. Was that all he said? o_O

5. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

A is pointless thread, two unnecessary post were written at the very beginning.Forum spamming or trolling?

CmD likes this.
  6. GammaDeltaII

Why is this a pointless thread? Based on that screenshot I'd say @Dinkleberg is right ... Am I missing something?

Hyde and Gr1m Reaper like this.
  7. Gr1m Reaper

Gr1m Reaper Acta non verba

maybe element had a bad day?

8. WISH

WISH Banrighted Banrighted

Don't we all have sometimes?

[​IMG]

Thanos, Hybrid, CmD and 4 others like this.
  9. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

Because if there is such a concern, would have been able to send a private message to community leaders.

I do not think, just the two of us see things from a different angle.

John, lifeboy and ElementX like this.
  10. GammaDeltaII

I see your point, though at the same time I don't see much difference between this and an unban request (in case of a false ban) — which we also discuss publicly. @Dinkleberg just pointed out that he was kicked for no reason. I think he's free to do that on the public forum.

Anyway, it should not have happened. So, @ElementX just mute everyone if you're having a bad day :p Be a good boy and say sorry to @Dinkleberg :D

Hyde, lifeboy and Vlado like this.
  11. lifeboy

lifeboy Banrighted Banrighted Donator

12. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

Is there any more context @ElemenX ? Anyways, there is no need for any drama here. reconnect and play without bothering each other.
    Accusing someone who gained admin status of not being able to handle kr makes me speechless.

ElementX likes this.
  13. Hyde

Hyde 2013's stuff

+1
    if it was a new KR\BR you guys would be super mad. also you would not give him a like on his reply.

iam sry dinkle. i feel more bad for those who support such a behavior.
    only new guys ( ye, if you are here even 2 years, you are new.) gave a like. that says something :)

idk why elem did it, i dont care much. just hope he understands that he can't do it any more. ( kicking like that, abusing, next map-ing )

Smokva and lifeboy like this.
  14. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

Is this going to an neverending post like dat from coduo section??

Damn, yes he putted !nextmap and kicked Todayland for talking useless ****. I don't see on screen btw if Todayland talks trash before. I think too we needn't kick so fast, maybe first warn him or tell him to stop talking trash.

But rly opening a new thread for something like that (only a kick)?

Hybrid likes this.
  15. GammaDeltaII

Compared to banning someone for kicking you, I think just creating a thread is a more decent way to deal with it, isn't it? @ElementX :D:D OK, I'll stop teasing :p

Enough said. Case closed. Lock.

Vlado, SIPKODAR, Hyde and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.