1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want join please! JFF

Discussion in 'Archive' started by WaRRirOzz, Oct 31, 2017.

1. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

In-game name : WaRRirOzz
    Why do you want to join ? : I want to join Beacuse i wanna be a part of JFF. I wanna be a part of something big, and help you guys... Cod4 is my childhood game... i love it and i love JFF and the servers.
    Which games do you play ? : Cod4
    Which servers do you play on ? : =[JFF]= Cracked Server #1 , =[JFF]= Cracked Server #2 , =[JFF]= Cracked Server #3
    When do you play (time + timezone) ? : 12:00 AM - 04:00 PM, maybe more
    What can you do to make JFF better ? : Help you, and help other gamers in need. To warn players and tell them to be sportsmanlike, to report players and if they not listen, KICK or BAN.
    Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? : YES

2. lifeboy

lifeboy I Will Be Watching You Banrighted Donator

You successfully created your "Want to join" application, now be patient, we have our voting system.
    Don't worry, you will be informed about the results after the next admin meeting, whether you passed recruitment or not.
    Please be patient and stay active in-game and on the forums. Browse our forum for more information about our community, rules and our ranking system.
    Thanks for your understanding.

3. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Sorry, you did not pass the recruitment. Better luck next time!

WaRRirOzz likes this.
  4. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

@Trobon how much more activity you need brother ;) o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O