• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I want in with JFF bois

Status
Not open for further replies.
This my application for joining JFF

• In-game name :Shmuck
  • Why do you want to join ? :Because I love the community, the servers, the players, the members, and I wanna help this community in anyway I can
  • Which games do you play ? :Just COD4 (lel)
  • Which servers do you play on ? :#3 and #6 soon
  • When do you play (time + timezone) ? :Anytime I can. Usually at 12pm (UTC+1) and 5pm. Soon, I'll be on all day since summer vacay is drawing near
  • What can you do to make JFF better ? :Report cheaters, tell people to calm down, basically anything I can do
  • Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? :Done.
I know I'm relatively new to the community so I'll be waiting

Trappz

Probably plays for WarTeam
You successfully created your "Want to join" application. Don't worry, you will be informed about the results after the next admin meeting, whether you passed recruitment or not. Please be patient and stay active in-game and on the forums. Browse our forum for more information about our community, rules and our ranking system,
Thanks for your understanding and good luck. :)

Yeah, I'm sure I'm not using VPN, my ISP settings and **** do say 'dynamic IP' but that's not supposed to function like a VPN right?

I guess I have to stay away for good huh? Pretty fucking unfair if you ask me, especially when I just started making friends, but oh well.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
You seem to share birthdays as well, kinda odd two brothers are born on the same day, 6 years apart? O, wait, you even tried to hide that fact from us, just 2h ago your bd was public and now its not. Shmucky, or Incursio, you should have stopped saying the n word when i first warned you!

Status
Not open for further replies.