1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i little question

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by Jorge, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorge

Jorge Registered

First of all that ip you can keep it banned since that ip is from my old ISP second my question only was if i could play with my new ip from my new ISP and third i am clean then dont admit some of you because i hacked once i will allways be a hacker i am clean you could be specting all the day. I understand that you cant unban if it is obviously that he was hacking because the guys who were banned would be asking to get unban.Another thing it isnt the same because how many of them that did exactly this? None i would say i came to here to admit and tell the truth that prove a lot of things because that guys who got banned hours later and admited that they were hacking after that they say that they obviusly they have changed but that it is obviusly fake because you cant change in some hours or days i changed after some years

2. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

Ban stays.
    Someone lock this pls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.