• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 I just got banned,Plz unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrie

Registered
Allright first things first.
What's my Ip Address:125.161.101.198.
why i got banned : Wall Hack.
okay,when i play on JFF server (when i still didn't using any hack) i really happy right there,i think all of the player using their own skill,not hack.but when i take a look at a killcam,There is something wrong with their kill,they know my position,but they just wait for me to make a move and then kill me so their killcam wouldn't be so much strange to get report..this happens so many times,until me,downloaded the hack,just for wallhack,,even there is the aimbot,i just using the wh,and i look at the enemies 1 by 1,,and like what i thought,,75% of the players on the server were hacking..because when i used the wh,i can see them looking at my position..that is why im using the wh.i just want to fight the hacker with hack too.so they will know how its feel to be the victim.there is soo much hacker right there,such as towelie,IFF KVN,etc..i knew what i'm doing was wrong.So please unbanned me,but it is up to you,,whether you want it or not.that's all from me.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
towelie proved to us that he doesn't cheat, and the debate is still ongoing for KVN, but ye, i like your logic, in order to punish the cheaters you download cheat and use it yourself. on towel and kvn alone? Or maybe you just said > fck it, everybody cheats, everybody gets punished. yeah, i am all for giving you another chance... later

and yeah, i was the one that poked a hole in your ozone dude. want to see the demos? the demos where you punish the cheaters, ye, you are my hero dude.

Andrie

Registered
towelie proved to us that he doesn't cheat, and the debate is still ongoing for KVN, but ye, i like your logic, in order to punish the cheaters you download cheat and use it yourself. on towel and kvn alone? Or maybe you just said > fck it, everybody cheats, everybody gets punished. yeah, i am all for giving you another chance... later

and yeah, i was the one that poked a hole in your ozone dude. want to see the demos? the demos where you punish the cheaters, ye, you are my hero dude.

Allright,you can say whatever you want about me,because im the one who did this...

Allright.i really loved to watch myself got burned right there and died so suddenly haha,..well allright,you can say whatever about me,the hacker the noobs or whatever..when the 1 or 2 hackers on the other side(team),there will be no chance left for the opposite teams.so that's my second Reason why i used wh,i just want to give chances,for the opposite team(pure team).but if all the both teams were pure play without using any hacks,i switch it off again.well at Least,,until the hackers out...hmmm hey admin.Can you please Tell me how to report the player While we in game?..

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Can you please Tell me how to report the player While we in game
too late for you dude. the fair thing would have been if you asked that question before you started to cheat. cause now you have a permanent ban, and if i ever see you on our servers again, i will poke another hole in you. And yes, you burned > liar liar pants on fire! you story is bullshiit man, you cheated, simple as that, you cheated against the whole enemy team, you are as low as any cheater out there.

http://cp.justforfun-gaming.com/json/WallofShame/getProof/47709

PhOenix

BOOBs Lover
Game Admin
just a question if there was 2 hacker in ur team and 1 hacker in other team its fair to turn on ur hack or u will change ur team and turn on ur hack to equal?
another one.if 1 hacker in ur team and 1 hacker in other team u will turn it on or its equal and u will play normal?if ur answer is yes thats not fair too becuz hacker can kill u again
another one.how do u know ur team doesnt have hacker?
easy way=report hackers and let us to ban them and u lost ur chance find another server and dont cheat there

Andrie

Registered
im a cheater,im the bad guy, but im not a liar...and you just spectate me?,looks like it's just me who really suspicious right there,why not everyone on there?

Andrie

Registered
just a question if there was 2 hacker in ur team and 1 hacker in other team its fair to turn on ur hack or u will change ur team and turn on ur hack to equal?
another one.if 1 hacker in ur team and 1 hacker in other team u will turn it on or its equal and u will play normal?if ur answer is yes thats not fair too becuz hacker can kill u again
another one.how do u know ur team doesnt have hacker?
easy way=report hackers and let us to ban them and u lost ur chance find another server and dont cheat there
well,,at this point i can't answer too much,,i just can say,the reflex aiming,because both are hackers ( including me ),,..and i always see ,that there is a messeage that explain how to report someone,,,but i didn't know how to do it,,

Status
Not open for further replies.