• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

hTc|Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizatro

The legend has retired!
Donator
Ingame name :hTc|Legend
Xfire : htclegend
Why you want to join ? :idk...maybe cuz i spend most of my time playing in JFF servers (main reason: i <3 JFF)
Which games you play :CoD 4,BO + Portal 1,2 + Supreme commander2
What you can do to make jff better ?:i can help to get rid of hackers and ppl who don't follow the rules

Anubis

The Great
Kickrighted
OMFG,FFS,ZBKMFGH....ahhaha even my legendary m8 decided to join...1 of oldie oldies...BIG +1!..m8 if u dont get in ill cry :*(no i wont,i will just be sad -.-)...hm ok..i just want u in and i hope other jffs who r bit longer in clan(coz last few weeks u DIDNT play coz of new comp,or smthing like that,so i hope every1 remember u !)
EDIT:Mak he is in same rank to me as u :D

PrOvokator

Slaps you silly
I don't remember you much , and if not accepting you makes anoobis cry, then -1 :p;) hahhaha :D. j/k

You seem solid, would like to seem you more online, or maybe a few reports too. Currenty at work so can't really check your online time, but you have 1 post on forum, which kinda shows that you ain't really reporting people ;).

Good luck

DaBeast

Registered
Hahaha -1 I wanna see anubis crying xD. now for real: I know you from b4 I joined JFF. I do know too less about you to give you my vote, so just be like you were yesterday and show me more, and who knows you might get my vote ;)

Mak

Registered
Marwan said:
whats means htc ? is this a an other clan or ?
htc is a mobile company. My guess is tht Legend owns an htc phone and therefore he kept his name as htc|Legend. Damn im Intelligent :p

Dizatro

The legend has retired!
Donator
PrOvokator said:
I don't remember you much , and if not accepting you makes anoobis cry, then -1 :p;) hahhaha :D. j/k

You seem solid, would like to seem you more online, or maybe a few reports too. Currenty at work so can't really check your online time, but you have 1 post on forum, which kinda shows that you ain't really reporting people ;).

Good luck
i said i can help report ,i didn't say that i reported before :p, and i play with both name [hTc]Legend and hTc|Legend so might check them.
thnx!

Lixton

Registered
didnt see you enough in the last time , so i wait with my vote
and i would like to see the same stuff what provo wanna see from you

Status
Not open for further replies.