• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hry Whats the reason.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I created a pole And thread about jumps for other people so I ask why did You closed it?

Did I anything wrong??
I hoped you giving Freedom for others here.

Im deeply dissapointed :(

pes

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
First, the thread was closed because admins decided to stop the ongoing drama.

Second, actually yes. You did something wrong. Please Try to refrain from double-posting. Try to answer in one post.
It is well known that multiple posts are considered spam.

Third, what did you expect?
You create a forum account, start a poll and we directly change all rules to fit your gameplay?
Even if we actually consider your idea, it will be discussed in probably more then one admin meetings before we change anything.

So why exactly are you disappointed?

Kind regards

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Its not like you are the first one to suggest this, and you wont be the last, the thread was open for some time, debates were made, and as always, it was down to us (every founder, admin and most members) to decide that we do NOT want to allow it. Thread was closed cause it went in the same direction it always does > nowhere.

First, the thread was closed because admins decided to stop the ongoing drama.

Second, actually yes. You did something wrong. Please Try to refrain from double-posting. Try to answer in one post.
It is well known that multiple posts are considered spam.

Third, what did you expect?
You create a forum account, start a poll and we directly change all rules to fit your gameplay?
Even if we actually consider your idea, it will be discussed in probably more then one admin meetings before we change anything.

So why exactly are you disappointed?

Kind regards

Hi,
I didnt want to create a duplicates. Really sorry for that I have just seen yesterdays conversation on my threa and I wanted to rreply on that via school wifi, so sry for that again!

I dont want to change all of your rules, only I want to allow jumps like overgrown or ambush ones...

And yeah I choosed COD4 conversation and I wanted all of you to join voting...

Thats my dissapointment.

pes ( sorry for duplicates please delete them )

Its not like you are the first one to suggest this, and you wont be the last, the thread was open for some time, debates were made, and as always, it was down to us (every founder, admin and most members) to decide that we do NOT want to allow it. Thread was closed cause it went in the same direction it always does > nowhere.
Heya,
4 days are not enough for most of the people for joining the conversation so votes may changed...

Thread is up for 4 days, was viewed 450 times, there is 20 votes and 80% is against your opinion. I think its enough info to know what ppl think about your idea :)
Hi,
Ad I sad I think that more people could vote for it. So thats my opinion.

pes ( really sorry for duplicates I just didnt saw it on forum so I created a new ones. Sorry again )

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Hi,
I didnt want to create a duplicates.
pes ( sorry for duplicates please delete them )
Sorry but, are you mocking us? I mean you just apologize for it and directly after that you do it again.
Once again, please try to answer in one post and do not post multiple times...

As for what you said earlier..
I know that you do not want to change all rules. Still you just created a forum account, start a poll and expect us to allow it..

Please do not misunderstand me, I also like to jump and yes these are common spots. But we do not allow them here... I also can live with it, why can't you?

And people did vote, which actually is kinda useless because not even half of the playerbase has a forum account...

And yes even 1000 people could vote in the next 4 years.. We just need to wait...
So maybe we meet again in 4 years to review the results of the vote..

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Polls are more of a suggestion for the admins, to see what most of the community members (which isnt that much at all, since only few ppl actually vote) think about some subject. Bottom line, all final decisions are made mostly by admin team and the final word is always reserved for the founders of this community. And trust me, i have been on every admin meeting for over 2 years now and i can tell u this > Not a single admin or a founder wanted to allow glitches on public servers! Proo-mod servers are another thing, we did consider the needs of glitchers and let them do what ever they want on those servers, soooo... go on our proo-mod server and do the bouncy bouncy till u cant bounce no more.

Once again, it was viewed 472 times now. Most of the ppl who actually care about it, already saw this poll.
Sorry but, are you mocking us? I mean you just apologize for it and directly after that you do it again.
Once again, please try to answer in one post and do not post multiple times...

As for what you said earlier..
I know that you do not want to change all rules. Still you just created a forum account, start a poll and expect us to allow it..

Please do not misunderstand me, I also like to jump and yes these are common spots. But we do not allow them here... I also can live with it, why can't you?

And people did vote, which actually is kinda useless because not even half of the playerbase has a forum account...

And yes even 1000 people could vote in the next 4 years.. We just need to wait...
So maybe we meet again in 4 years to review the results of the vote..
Hello again,
Yeah you are surely true there more people which want changes. It needs time only.

I created account because I wanted to get deeper into your community and yes I wanted to get few changes about jumps there.

And sorry for created duplicates. It was my mistake. Sorry again.

ps

Polls are more of a suggestion for the admins, to see what most of the community members (which isnt that much at all, since only few ppl actually vote) think about some subject. Bottom line, all final decisions are made mostly by admin team and the final word is always reserved for the founders of this community. And trust me, i have been on every admin meeting for over 2 years now and i can tell u this > Not a single admin or a founder wanted to allow glitches on public servers! Proo-mod servers are another thing, we did consider the needs of glitchers and let them do what ever they want on those servers, soooo... go on our proo-mod server and do the bouncy bouncy till u cant bounce no more.

Hi,
I didnt know that you have these servers so yeah its a good idea. Its at least good ending of that problem.
Thank you for that.
pes

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Go to the admin cp section of the forum, you can see a lot of interesting things, among others a full list of all of our servers with their ips and u can also see the current chat log , there are options to see team chat, addon chat and ... thats it i guess :rolleyes:. http://cp.justforfun-gaming.com/page/Server/12/CoD_4_Promod link to the p-mod server. You can also see the wall of shame, all the account settings and stats, war team info, once our members sort some rl issues they will start to play wars again, so , you are welcomed to join us.

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
Hey, JFF, you need some affiliate community like JFD - Just For Drama ) But, I do not leave the feeling that this guy is trolling you.
I'm against jumps, some points are not available for those who has low FPS.In addition, many are accustomed to playing without them, as, for example, I'm

p.s. Red u r most considerate and well-conducted guy i've ever seen in the web )) big up

Last edited:
Hey, JFF, you need some affiliate community like JFD - Just For Drama ) But, I do not leave the feeling that this guy is trolling you.
I'm against jumps, some points are not available for those who has low FPS.In addition, many are accustomed to playing without them, as, for example, I'm
Hello,
actually im not trolling anybody. I have just duplicated some threads. I have already sad my sorry for it...

And even with low fps there are jumps you can do. (Ambush roofs, overgrown roof, backlot balcons, crash roofs, crossfire balcon near plant A.....)

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Hello,
actually im not trolling anybody. I have just duplicated some threads. I have already sad my sorry for it...

And even with low fps there are jumps you can do. (Ambush roofs, overgrown roof, backlot balcons, crash roofs, crossfire balcon near plant A.....)
I will let you know I have a Laptop which allow me to get more than 500fps, I lock them at 250. Also I like jump.
BUT I like the servers like they are. After 5 years playing on them I never asked to allow the bounces and I won't. Rules are there before I arrived to the servers. So.... Why should I ask to change anything what people here didn't like or decided to don't allow it? Just cause I like it? Not a good reason.
You made a pool, which got enough views, included mine and I didn't vote (if I would, I would vote no of course).
So please stop this. The world is not against you, you are trying to fight the world.

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
I will let you know I have a Laptop which allow me to get more than 500fps, I lock them at 250. Also I like jump.
BUT I like the servers like they are. After 5 years playing on them I never asked to allow the bounces and I won't. Rules are there before I arrived to the servers. So.... Why should I ask to change anything what people here didn't like or decided to don't allow it? Just cause I like it? Not a good reason.
You made a pool, which got enough views, included mine and I didn't vote (if I would, I would vote no of course).
So please stop this. The world is not against you, you are trying to fight the world.
Consider that server 2 was diffrent in that regard over the years.

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Consider that server 2 was diffrent in that regard over the years.
On the time that I play there, just there are new players and the rotation has changed. There can be new stuff but glitch and bounce was neither allowed on the last 5 years.
Yes, there were a little time (read fine little time, doesn't mean always) which you could bounce if you didn't use it to go to a glitch spot

Status
Not open for further replies.