• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

how to NOT play war with us...

Lyzone

Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander
Warteam Member
LMFAO fo'real tho...

I get it when some random mixers cheat to look "cool" , but here bunch of cheaters got together, formed a "team" and scrim with hacks, the **** is that ?

How is that fun for them if they all cheat and know that all of them are cheating... ?

It's as if this is how they get members to form a team :

Team leader : "Bro to get in 387, the bast team in Noobmod, you hef to have bast hacks, do you hef hacks bro ?"
Applicant : "Yeah broler, check it out, I have bast hakcs ! Can I be membrane of your clan ?"
Team leader : "Ok yu in broler I liek yr hacks. Lets scrim kill noop and be the winnest !"

<{Arrow}>

Banrighted
Banrighted
Donator
1 question.when i connect t war server cames up a message who ask me if i want to update it in 1.8.shall i do it?when i did it(before i reinstall thegame) for some reason i have all guns gold(ak,dragunov etc).

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
1 question.when i connect t war server cames up a message who ask me if i want to update it in 1.8.shall i do it?when i did it(before i reinstall thegame) for some reason i have all guns gold(ak,dragunov etc).
You can uninstall the patch with 1 click.
Advantages:
Cheat protection, everything unlocked, supports the steam interface

Disadvantage: your knife wont jump into your enemys even on normal servers

Lyzone

Warteam Member
@Hybrid
The guys we lost to at strike. ROCKET pikaa[9] (scope) had chams lol. We beat them on crash 13/3 and on backlot we were winning aswell 10/8. Garbage players. And he called me a hacker after we busted his ass.
Sorry for double. Can't edit. I upload the screenshot from pc rather than posting a link this time so it doesn't disappear in future.
ROCKET_pikaa%5B9%5D0001.jpg

Lyzone

Warteam Member
The comnand he used doesnt affect the fov, i will post it here when i get home. Its just about the viewmodel
He used cg_fovscale 1.5-1.7 . Im 100% sure.

Default is 1.125 on Noobmod = 80 * 1.125 = 90deg field of view.

His looks like 120deg at least.

1.6.jpg

Last edited: