• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

how to NOT play war with us...

Zoid

Registered
I can clearify this for you.
There is actually a modified iw3mp.exe going around in the internet for years now that cuts out objects and walls. (It follows the same basics then the 333 FPS modded .exe)
In scrims you can freely use it, because actually only real anticheat clients can detect it. It works like an improved Wallhack and does not accure due to laggs while screening.
Back in the days people used it in leagues, until they figured out what I just said above.
As for a fact that guy cheats, though it is not really surprising to me. Most people do in .wars...
Cheers

omar3030

Registered
Donator
I can clearify this for you.
There is actually a modified iw3mp.exe going around in the internet for years now that cuts out objects and walls. (It follows the same basics then the 333 FPS modded .exe)
In scrims you can freely use it, because actually only real anticheat clients can detect it. It works like an improved Wallhack and does not accure due to laggs while screening.
Back in the days people used it in leagues, until they figured out what I just said above.
As for a fact that guy cheats, though it is not really surprising to me. Most people do in .wars...
Cheers
i told all of u that @Bauer cheating :p

The others should kick him if the others didnt know it. My personal opinion is that this guy is a shame for his clan i wouldnt have hacked never even less when i am in a clan and i wear yje tag if you are in a clan you have to respect it if the People see that your clan is clean the People will join to your clan

Last edited:

Bauer

Party Organizer
Black screenshots will happen if the videocard drivers are old, when the game is not the active application, or on some Operating System/videocard/driver combinations. Also, screenshot detour hacks could cause these black screenshots.

In summary, black screenshots might not be caused by cheats or hacks but checking all the videocard drivers and/or possibly directx drivers is advisable.

Bauer

Party Organizer
@Thunder could u make the server to be able to show on the master list and still keep it cracked?

i was never able to make it stream bcz of this :(

RESULTS
Master Server Position FAIL
Your server is not listed on the Activision master server list. If you recently patched, you may need to take your server offline for 10-20 minutes. Make sure your server can communicate with the master server.

masterpos = -1 / 0