1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to enter the Addon.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Trobon, Jul 13, 2015.

1. FeL

FeL Registered

Yes, I have the newest Java installed and I have downloaded the addon. That's why it doesn't make too much sense that I am receiving a "To view this web content, you need to install the Java Runtime Environment" error.

2. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

you did download the mac version, right?

redzYe and ElementX like this.
  3. Uriel

Uriel \\\ Night Watch /// Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After almost 4 moths My Addon its working. That 3rd time when I got that problem (Which still I dont know what it was - for sure not W10 and not NORTON ANTIVIR) - 2 times I fixed it by formating C: (#@%^$##@!%@%) and reinstal Windows. Third time - for almost 4 moths I DID NOTHING (You know how "pain in the ass" its formating PC...) - and I just look at the forums now and I think to myself - "well lest try to download it again and try to run it" - and its WORKING like nothing happend!!!

[​IMG]

Thunder, lifeboy, redzYe and 3 others like this.
  4. FeL

FeL Registered

Yes, of course. It just continues to tell me to download the newest Java, which I have and it is running....

5. Thunder

Thunder Community Leader Community Leader Donator

Can you run in Terminal java -jar Addon_Client.jar ? or in case that doesnt work java --version