• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to enter the Addon.

FeL

Registered
No problem, this post is made to solve addon related problems.

Troubleshooting:
Did you download the JFF addon .jar?
Do you have the newest Java installed?
Yes, I have the newest Java installed and I have downloaded the addon. That's why it doesn't make too much sense that I am receiving a "To view this web content, you need to install the Java Runtime Environment" error.

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After almost 4 moths My Addon its working. That 3rd time when I got that problem (Which still I dont know what it was - for sure not W10 and not NORTON ANTIVIR) - 2 times I fixed it by formating C: (#@%^$##@!%@%) and reinstal Windows. Third time - for almost 4 moths I DID NOTHING (You know how "pain in the ass" its formating PC...) - and I just look at the forums now and I think to myself - "well lest try to download it again and try to run it" - and its WORKING like nothing happend!!!

shank

A friend in need is a friend indeed
how to download for mac sir ?

here it is said can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. what can i do for addon ?

Hello everyone! I have some issue with an addon. I can't run it - yes, I reinstalled Java multiple times, change passwords, run in admin mode. What should I do now?

[jc]VanDamme

Banrighted
Banrighted
Hello everyone! I have some issue with an addon. I can't run it - yes, I reinstalled Java multiple times, change passwords, run in admin mode. What should I do now?
What are your symptoms? Does it not show up when double clicking it for example?
What is your OS?

Check your firewall and AV settings.

Uninstall and make to delete the directory:
C:\Users\Pydor\AppData\Roaming\.jffaddon
(note the user name).

Re-download make sure the the program isn't blocked by right clicking and under properties for "unblock".

What Java version are you using? Make sure to install both x86 and x64 versions too!

REM

Who is レム?
Kickrighted
Yeah what happens when you run it? Does nothing open? Run it and open task manager and under process tab look for Java executable binary, if it's here close it and run it again