• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to enter the Addon.

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
owki, run this in cmd:

Code:
SET appdata=C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming
(replace <username> with your windows username)

Then try to run addon.

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Banrighted
Warteam Member
i have an problem when i press log in addon doesnt want to log in
@boody ali Thats quit no good information what doesnt work .... xD

As @Vlado says, is your java up2date?
What failure is given?
Did you set an Password for Addon here?
If you wanna login into addon you must choose the same username as on forum (same spelling incl. dashes)

[jc]VanDamme

Banrighted
Banrighted
When I first used it I had a similar problem when clicking the login button, but it worked if I pressed return after the password was entered. Now the login button works when clicking it.

Hi, i dont now if you can help me, i was played COD4 MW 1 year ago but not have time, now i try download xfire but is impossible in the FB page tell me xfire down and give me an addon for play but the link for register mi password is fixed canyou help me with this? im really old in this can you con firm with !list davoide so much time hehehe

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
First of all, welcome to the forum.

I would like to give you your first warning.
Please be so kind as to read our rules..
http://forum.justforfun-gaming.com/Rules/

Always Use Common Sense

The first rule you should always apply in first place is common sense: always try to write helpful posts and be nice to every user, avoid grammatical errors, excessive abbreviations, and turn caps lock off, capital letters are often associated with screaming and can be very annoying to read. Also try not to “bring back to life” old threads without any logical reason, open a new thread instead if you consider it necessary. As any other rule, ignoring one or more of these points will usually result in a warning, but it could end up in a kick or even a temporary/permanent ban. If you have any doubt about anything, use your head, or kindly ask questions to any community member, we will always try our best to help you.
As well as

Spamming and Advertising

We do not allow advertisements of any type, such as links to other sites or servers with promotion purposes, and any kind of spam. As “spam” we define the continuous recurrence of short sentences or words in one or multiple posts.
Please try to keep the forum as clean as possible, by posting only when necessary, the quantity doesn’t matter, while the quality does.
Any kind of advertising or spamming can result in a warning or directly in a ban, following administrator’s discretion.
I have marked two sentences which apply to your previous posts.

Please try to refrain from spamming any more then you already have.

Kind regards

FeL

Registered
Hello,

I tried downloading the client many times, deleted and updated java, and still get the same error. "To view this web content, you need to install the Java Runtime Environment."

I've been to that website many times and attempted to download java. Nothing seems to be working. I'm on Mac...

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
Hello,

I tried downloading the client many times, deleted and updated java, and still get the same error. "To view this web content, you need to install the Java Runtime Environment."

I've been to that website many times and attempted to download java. Nothing seems to be working. I'm on Mac...

No problem, this post is made to solve addon related problems.

Troubleshooting:
Did you download the JFF addon .jar?
Do you have the newest Java installed?