• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How long have you guys been playing?

Hi guys, its me Fatality. Im just wondering that how long have you guys been playing cods or playing in JFF servers. I got mine cod 4 crack in 2008 from kurdistan! So thanks bro for ruining my life :D So about me, im 20 years old guy from finland. I have a day job and trying to be as active as i can.
~i just want to thank JFF admins and players about giving the best game experience in my life~
So cringe post but just wanted to write something. - Fatality

Vlado

Give respect,get respect
Kickrighted
Donator
Nice words,thanks ^^
We try to do best to keep servers clean and active.Many admins work hard,we are working community

Before x-fire died,I have about 6000 hours on cod4.So dunno now :)

On JFF first time play 2012,and never got bored that beautifull game

WISH

Banrighted
Banrighted
Hey hey @Fatality :)

I played a few years of CoD1 when it was published (2003). After that I kept about 8 years break of all CoD games.

Somewhere at the beginning of 2014 I did made comeback to CoD UO and still trying to be active in that game. I have played under JFF tag since November of 2015.

Warmly welcome to try older games too ;)

[jc]VanDamme

Banrighted
Banrighted
Saw CoD 1 (2003) being played, WOW! That inspired myself and flatmate to get broadband in (512K :D ).
Went to CoD2, CoD4, CoD 5 then BO, stopped at black ops 1 and didn't like MP rules for the rest (i.e. console style MP).
Played nothing but GunGame in BO1 for years, but back to CoD 5 after BO1 died and was banned from the only GunGame server (the admin couldn't take the thrashing snd spat his dummy out :p )!
EDIT: what got me back to CoD 5 was an episode of South Park that had WaW being played!

Played all SP missions (except CoD5 :eek: ), played BF SP but didn't get involved in MP due to ridiculous scenarios (like jump from a cliff and jumping into a jet WTF?!).

Played JFF at 2 years I think!

So 14 years in total! :cool: